Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 OH SH---! Is This True? ...Get Well Soon, Arthur!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

kdion11
Old Love

USA
552 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  20:43:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ZFarrar

Waxburn, why don't you take a friggin pass on those dumb ass smiling faces. Also, quit making assumptions on who are his real fans?. Blues, I understand what you're saying believe me, but the key now is for Arthur to get well. I'm shocked that a man of his age and income doesn't have health insurance.

HA ! You noticed this to ZF ? Hell, if he didn't post the stupid
silly faces he'd have nothing to post !

Free the faces !
Go to Top of Page

kdion11
Old Love

USA
552 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  20:47:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Blues Singer

Yeah it is sad with Arthur Lee. And he does look very sick in the MOjo foto. I still wonder why it is that we fans have to help Arthur Lee every time he is in trouble? Last time was the prison thing and the Arthur Lee benefit concerts. I mean he has stealed and robbed everybody around him since 1967 with royalties, recordcompanies and so on. He should have money to take care of him self. And we the fans must now realize that no records or new music is to be expected anymore unless we pay Arthur Lee for doing it....

KD: Wasn't it announced during Arthur's trial / prison sentencing
that he had either Hodgkinson's / Parkinson's disease, and needed help then too ? What happened to all that, or was it just a ruse to get a lighter sentence ?

Anyone remember that ?

Go to Top of Page

garno
First Love

11 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  21:05:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i dont remember that ,wishing him a speedy recovery
Go to Top of Page

waxburn
Old Love

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  21:25:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kdion11

quote:

Yeah it is sad with Arthur Lee. And he does look very sick in the MOjo foto. I still wonder why it is that we fans have to help Arthur Lee every time he is in trouble? Last time was the prison thing and the Arthur Lee benefit concerts. I mean he has stealed and robbed everybody around him since 1967 with royalties, recordcompanies and so on. He should have money to take care of him self. And we the fans must now realize that no records or new music is to be expected anymore unless we pay Arthur Lee for doing it....

KD: Wasn't it announced during Arthur's trial / prison sentencing
that he had either Hodgkinson's / Parkinson's disease, and needed help then too ? What happened to all that, or was it just a ruse to get a lighter sentence ?

Anyone remember that ?

What business of yours is it, anyways? How come you don't talk this stuff when AL was in front of you?
Go to Top of Page

ZFarrar
Fourth Love

USA
164 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  21:39:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had heard about Arthur having Parkinson's disease 5 or 6 years ago. I don't think it was a ruse.

Waxburn, do you realize what a moron you are?. I swear boy, you name a time and place and I'll dust your ass up.
Go to Top of Page

ZFarrar
Fourth Love

USA
164 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  23:05:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry to the rest of you for that. I really would rather not scrap with him here, but he continues to say extremely dumb things.
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Blues Singer
Second Love

Denmark
39 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  23:35:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To Waxburn: I have been a love fan for 22 years now.
And to my knowledge this a Love site not a ArhturLeeCanDoNothingWrongAgainstOthers site. A pure Love site.
Go to Top of Page

BobbyFischer
Fifth Love

Norway
440 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  23:50:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im glad to hear about the benefit concert for Arthur and I would like to suggest some more famous names:obviously Robert Plant-number one Love fan among rock starts(he even sent a letter to Melody maker to complain about the bad reviews the Loves tour in england 69 or 70 got in the papers),White Stripes,Maria Mcckee,Beth Orton(im not sure if shes a fan but she put Alone again or in her playlist some year ago in mojo),Neil Young,David Crosby,Alice Cooper,Rem,Echo and the bunnymen,teardrop explodes,and not so famous but really great scandinavian rock bands(just ask Arnstein!)hellacopters and Gluecifer
Go to Top of Page

BobbyFischer
Fifth Love

Norway
440 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  23:55:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
please dont invite Teenage fanclub though,their version of Maybe the People is the worst cover version ive ever heard!
Go to Top of Page

waxburn
Old Love

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  01:33:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

To Waxburn: I have been a love fan for 22 years now.
And to my knowledge this a Love site not a ArhturLeeCanDoNothingWrongAgainstOthers site. A pure Love site.

Great. you gotta roll with with it.
Go to Top of Page

waxburn
Old Love

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  01:38:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Sorry to the rest of you for that. I really would rather not scrap with him here, but he continues to say extremely dumb things.

Maybe you should start your own ARTHURLEEGOSSIP forum.
Go to Top of Page

ZFarrar
Fourth Love

USA
164 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  01:58:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Waxburn: Nobody wants to read your dopey, poorly formed posts. Blues Singer called it, by the way those smiling faces don't make up for your lack of intelligence.
Go to Top of Page

myoungish
Fifth Love

USA
264 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  02:34:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, the key name is Robert Plant. He's been a Love and Arthur diehard since the beginning of time.

I recently read that Led Zeppelin are among the three or four biggest selling acts (record sales) of all-time. (Garth Brooks(!) was frighteningly high on the list.) Anyway, I wonder if Percy's heard the news yet.

Michael Young
Go to Top of Page

waxburn
Old Love

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  02:42:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Waxburn: Nobody wants to read your dopey, poorly formed posts. Blues Singer called it, by the way those smiling faces don't make up for your lack of intelligence.

I don't know, do you all expect to be congratulated for you bad
vibes
Go to Top of Page

ladylove
Fifth Love

276 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  04:01:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Speak for yourself, ZFarrar. There's no need to get nasty, fellows --maybe it's just a testosterone rush

Now, more than ever, we need to provide a united front. This is about life and death, so let's not lose sight of the important things by being trivial. Even Baby Lemonade has let bygones be bygones, since the release states that they will be backing any musicians who care to perform for AL. (Obviously, it goes without saying that Johnny will also be involved.) We could follow their example and stop being so petty about funny faces and name calling...it's just so unnecessary, especially now.

LOVE and peace to all

Edited by - ladylove on 08/04/2006 06:43:46
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page