Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 OH SH---! Is This True? ...Get Well Soon, Arthur!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

ZFarrar
Fourth Love

USA
164 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  00:17:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We will be praying for speedy and full recovery.
Go to Top of Page

razortotinjim
Second Love

USA
36 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  01:28:55  Show Profile  Visit razortotinjim's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This one was hard to keep under my hat. Reading all the messages regarding the Mojo issue, it was tough to see everyone get excited. Not my place to spill the beans though. Best wishes to AL!

this is the time in life that I am livin' and I'll face each day with a smile
http://db.etree.org/razortotinjim
Go to Top of Page

myoungish
Fifth Love

USA
264 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  02:29:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This country's healthcare policies makes me ill. If I could only transfer my underused benefits to his name. Arthur not having insurance makes you remember how much of a "cult" icon he really is.
Prayers to Arthur.

Michael Young
Go to Top of Page

Phil Brauer
Third Love

90 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  03:37:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thinking of you, and wishing you well Arthur Lee!
Go to Top of Page

bob f.
Old Love

USA
1308 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  05:25:03  Show Profile  Visit bob f.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
i was looking forward to the Mojo article, and now THIS! blessings and white light to LEE!
Go to Top of Page

Arnstein
Fifth Love

Norway
340 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  07:54:12  Show Profile  Click to see Arnstein's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I heard about this some time ago! Really, really sad :(

Hope you get well Arthur!

Edited by - Arnstein on 07/04/2006 07:54:44
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Blues Singer
Second Love

Denmark
39 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  08:48:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah it is sad with Arthur Lee. And he does look very sick in the MOjo foto. I still wonder why it is that we fans have to help Arthur Lee every time he is in trouble? Last time was the prison thing and the Arthur Lee benefit concerts. I mean he has stealed and robbed everybody around him since 1967 with royalties, recordcompanies and so on. He should have money to take care of him self. And we the fans must now realize that no records or new music is to be expected anymore unless we pay Arthur Lee for doing it....
Go to Top of Page

poetry
Second Love

USA
30 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  08:57:05  Show Profile  Visit poetry's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mr. Blues Singer go enjoy a nice danish and bugger off
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Blues Singer
Second Love

Denmark
39 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  12:08:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe I was a little hard when I tried to explain my mixed emotions...I wish Arthur Lee a fast recovery. And I am looking forward to see him and the new band live soon.
Go to Top of Page

JohnFPorcaro
Fourth Love

USA
168 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  13:23:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wishing you a speedy recovery Al.
You know how much you are loved on this board!
Go to Top of Page

Old_Man
Old Love

United Kingdom
668 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  13:39:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sad news - all your fans are rooting for you Arthur.
Go to Top of Page

poetry
Second Love

USA
30 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  13:56:07  Show Profile  Visit poetry's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Now doesn't your heart feel Lighter Mr. Blues Singer? Every one has their cross to bear. Arthur has suffered much, yet He's a Man. He doesn't put his business in the street nor does he cry out loud. To know him is to Love him, right or wrong.The thing to do is avoid the hype if you LOVE the music Lift him up in prayer, that's what pleases God. God loves Arthur, and prayer is mighty powerful. Pray and look forward to his certain return. Time to bury bummer assumptions and resentments. Only Love is real.
Go to Top of Page

waxburn
Old Love

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  14:16:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Blues Singer

Yeah it is sad with Arthur Lee. And he does look very sick in the MOjo foto. I still wonder why it is that we fans have to help Arthur Lee every time he is in trouble? Last time was the prison thing and the Arthur Lee benefit concerts. I mean he has stealed and robbed everybody around him since 1967 with royalties, recordcompanies and so on. He should have money to take care of him self. And we the fans must now realize that no records or new music is to be expected anymore unless we pay Arthur Lee for doing it....

"WE" fans have to help him? I think if you take a pass, nobody is going to get very upset.
Go to Top of Page

ZFarrar
Fourth Love

USA
164 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  18:37:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Waxburn, why don't you take a friggin pass on those dumb ass smiling faces. Also, quit making assumptions on who are his real fans?. Blues, I understand what you're saying believe me, but the key now is for Arthur to get well. I'm shocked that a man of his age and income doesn't have health insurance.
Go to Top of Page

waxburn
Old Love

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  20:26:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ZFarrar

Waxburn, why don't you take a friggin pass on those dumb ass smiling faces. Also, quit making assumptions on who are his real fans?. Blues, I understand what you're saying believe me, but the key now is for Arthur to get well. I'm shocked that a man of his age and income doesn't have health insurance.

Don't be so shocked. I take the liberty to contiunue to assume
"mr blues singer" is not a AL fan, if I may. Since this is supposed to be a AL/Love forum (as opposed to an anti AL/Love
forum), someone who comes here to insult AL is not a fan. You don't seem much of a fan yourself.(only one other californian that i know of, that has had a recent association with AL, refers to people as 'lads).
Why is anyone so worried if anyone 'rips off' the record company, anyways?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page