Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 OH SH---! Is This True? ...Get Well Soon, Arthur!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Arnstein
Fifth Love

Norway
340 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  10:54:01  Show Profile  Click to see Arnstein's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
BobbyFischer: Are Hellacopters and Gluecifer fans of Love? I didnt know that!

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Blues Singer

Yeah it is sad with Arthur Lee. And he does look very sick in the MOjo foto. I still wonder why it is that we fans have to help Arthur Lee every time he is in trouble? Last time was the prison thing and the Arthur Lee benefit concerts. I mean he has stealed and robbed everybody around him since 1967 with royalties, recordcompanies and so on. He should have money to take care of him self. And we the fans must now realize that no records or new music is to be expected anymore unless we pay Arthur Lee for doing it....

I really understand what you mean, but I still want to help Arthur Lee if I can! He made music that have inspired me, and music that I love, so I want to help him out :) But if you dont want to help him, I respect that
Go to Top of Page

Arnstein
Fifth Love

Norway
340 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  11:05:40  Show Profile  Click to see Arnstein's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by finelyfree
We could follow their example and stop being so petty about funny faces and name calling...it's just so unnecessary, especially now.

My thoughts exactly! My impression is that some people on this forum is getting pissed of pretty fast, and dont think twice before writing offensive messages directed to other members(damn, that was a strange sentence, but I hope you understand it). Most of the fights on this forum could be easily avoided and never started in the first place! To say the opposite of what Bob Dylan once said: Think twice, it's alright!
Go to Top of Page

Kula John
Old Love

United Kingdom
756 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  11:52:53  Show Profile  Visit Kula John's Homepage  Reply with Quote
the internet is an easy place to dish out insults and embark in petty arguments because you can hide behind a keyboard, it's a pretty cowardly way in which to conduct yourself in my opinion. Anyways, once again a very important thread has been lost amongst mindless nonsense.

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....
Go to Top of Page

BobbyFischer
Fifth Love

Norway
440 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  13:15:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Arnstein: Hellacopters has a kick ass version of a house is not a motel.i didnt know about Biff Malibu from Gluecifer being a fan until i sent in this question at their net meeting in VG some years ago right before the Love concert at John Dee:http://interaktiv.vg.no/CGI/intervju/intervju/Glu (around the middle of the page).
Go to Top of Page

Merlyn Merlot
Fourth Love

USA
190 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  17:21:11  Show Profile  Visit Merlyn Merlot's Homepage  Reply with Quote

To Greg In Memphis
and to the Great Baby Lemonade in LA

you have my complete support
not only will I be at LA benefit but I'm going to help promote it
Which would be my proud duty and honor to support the artist that's created so much of my favorite music of all time

Blessings and a Speedy Recovery To Arthur Lee
Go to Top of Page

ZFarrar
Fourth Love

USA
164 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  18:20:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Finely Free, with all your hippy dippy words. Time to settle this off-line. I have already asked to met this piece of human garbage, Waxburn. I want to teach him a lesson. E Mail me rk1000@earthlink.net,let's see if you smart off to me face-to-face. Anybody know what state he lives in? Come out come out wherever you are, Waxturd!
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Denmark
40 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  19:03:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ZFarrar.
Now you've gone too far.
Please behave or I will have to ban you from the board
Remember this is a place for talking about Love.
Go to Top of Page

waxburn
Old Love

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  22:39:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by finelyfree

quote:
Originally posted by ZFarrar

Waxburn: Nobody wants to read your dopey, poorly formed posts. Blues Singer called it, by the way those smiling faces don't make up for your lack of intelligence.

Speak for yourself, ZFarrar. There's no need to get nasty, fellows --maybe it's just a testosterone rush

Now, more than ever, we need to provide a united front. This is about life and death, so let's not lose sight of the important things by being trivial. Even Baby Lemonade has let bygones be bygones, since the release states that they will be backing any musicians who care to perform for AL. (Obviously, it goes without saying that Johnny will also be involved.) We could follow their example and stop being so petty about funny faces and name calling...it's just so unnecessary, especially now.

LOVE and peace to all

Kudos to Johnny E..
Go to Top of Page

Phil Brauer
Third Love

90 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2006 :  10:28:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Peace Everybody
Go to Top of Page

jazmaan
Fifth Love

USA
315 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2006 :  16:56:22  Show Profile  Visit jazmaan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Now that I can speak freely, I'd like to reiterate that Arthur is in great mental spirits. I've never heard him more positive and clear. But he is weak physically and definitely needs help. Mike Randle has already offered his support to draw as many celebrities as possible to the cause. Thanks Mike and thanks to you all!
Go to Top of Page

sometimesmylifeissoeerie
Fourth Love

198 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2006 :  19:00:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had also heard AL had Parkinson's years ago. I don't know if this is related, but get well soon AL!
Go to Top of Page

thenewguy
Second Love

48 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2006 :  06:55:13  Show Profile  Visit thenewguy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jazmaan

Now that I can speak freely, I'd like to reiterate that Arthur is in great mental spirits. I've never heard him more positive and clear. But he is weak physically and definitely needs help. Mike Randle has already offered his support to draw as many celebrities as possible to the cause. Thanks Mike and thanks to you all!

I must second Jazmaan's statement; I have never spoken with a 'clearer' Arthur either. As I noted earlier, over at Dime: Arthur needs your support and your good thoughts. Just do it.
Go to Top of Page

Tina
Old Love

United Kingdom
678 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2006 :  11:20:20  Show Profile  Visit Tina's Homepage  Click to see Tina's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
New Guy, what can we do specifically to support Arthur?? Good thoughts are a given.

And where/what is Dime??
Go to Top of Page

Merlyn Merlot
Fourth Love

USA
190 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2006 :  20:28:59  Show Profile  Visit Merlyn Merlot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I wanted to extend appreciation to the shift into positivity on this board
any time that's going on in here
I sence that healing is accelerated
Appreciate the blame away!

Blessings and a Speedy Recovery To Arthur Lee
Go to Top of Page

kdion11
Old Love

USA
552 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2006 :  21:26:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

[/quote]

What business of yours is it, anyways? How come you don't talk this stuff when AL was in front of you?
[/quote]

Once (actually twice or thrice, but hey, who's counting?)bitten
twice shy. I'll leave it at that. Or how bout right back at you :

What business is it of yours Waxie, how I interact with my business
associates ?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page