Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 Love downloads! (last site-update 31.03)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 16

Arnstein
Fifth Love

Norway
340 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2006 :  11:35:37  Show Profile  Click to see Arnstein's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You can send whatever you want next! It isnt so important for as long its not a bootleg that I already have on the site!
Go to Top of Page

bluecap
Second Love

United Kingdom
27 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2006 :  10:05:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Finally stole myself to watch that Spanish gig.
OMG it was as bad as you all said it was, ****ed up or what.
Baby Lemonade and the strings must have wanted to die that night.
My Son watched it and thought it was so sad to see ``that old mad trying to sing was he any good'', had to make him see the RFH dvd to convince him that Love were any good.
So sad.

the news today will be the movies of tomorrow
Go to Top of Page

thenewguy
Second Love

48 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2006 :  02:19:57  Show Profile  Visit thenewguy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The item entitled "Frankenstein" is something I put together for fun. It is not for sale. The material on that album doesn't belong to me, or to you in the sense of making money on it. I would appreciate it if you would remove it from your list since you seem to be asking people to give you money. Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

ALLANAGAIN
Old Love

United Kingdom
687 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2006 :  15:52:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
there are people wearing frowns,
who,ll screw you up,
but they would rather screw you down
Go to Top of Page

Arnstein
Fifth Love

Norway
340 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2006 :  18:50:09  Show Profile  Click to see Arnstein's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well, I do ask for money so I can get my own server! I have about 1gb of files on the server now, and Im about to get banned from it because of high traffic, but alright, I will remove my PayPal mail. And no-one have donated anyway, so I dont think it do matter much, but ok.
Go to Top of Page

JohnFPorcaro
Fourth Love

USA
168 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2006 :  03:00:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by thenewguy

The item entitled "Frankenstein" is something I put together for fun. It is not for sale. The material on that album doesn't belong to me, or to you in the sense of making money on it. I would appreciate it if you would remove it from your list since you seem to be asking people to give you money. Thank you.

Make money !?!
You're kidding right NEWGUY
Go to Top of Page

JohnFPorcaro
Fourth Love

USA
168 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2006 :  03:03:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://love.torbenskott.dk/tour/20020811_newyork.asp

Read this about Arthur & people taping his show
Go to Top of Page

HE SEES EVERYTHING
Second Love

Cayman Islands
32 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2006 :  05:18:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by thenewguy

"FRANKENSTEIN". CATCHY TITLE FOR A "STITCHED TOGETHER" CD. MAY I ASK JUST WHAT YOUR MOTIVATION, EITHER PAST OR PRESENT WAS FOR YOUR CHOICE OF TITLE FOR YOUR PROJECT? WOULD THIS POSSIBLY BE A SELF EXPRESSION OF PAST, NEGATIVE PERSONAL OR BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH A CERTAIN INDIVIDUAL? THE ARTWORK/INSERTS APPEAR TO STAMP A LABEL ON A PERSON. COULD THIS BE?

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR RESPONSE.

THANKS.
Go to Top of Page

Phil Brauer
Third Love

90 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2006 :  11:25:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WHAT DO YOU CARE...DOUCHEBAG? YOU ARE A ****ING IDIOT...THIS GUY PUT UP FREE MUSIC FOR ALL TO ENJOY AND YOU ARE GONNA GIVE HIM A HARD TIME ABOUT IT? WHO CARES IF HE CALLS IT FRANKENSTEIN?? MAYBE BECAUSE IT'S STITCHED TOGETHER FROM DIFFERENT CONCERTS...EVER THINK OF THAT? LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR RESPONSE.
Go to Top of Page

JohnFPorcaro
Fourth Love

USA
168 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2006 :  12:57:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
THIS GUY PUT UP FREE MUSIC FOR ALL TO ENJOY AND YOU ARE GONNA GIVE HIM A HARD TIME ABOUT IT?

You are right Phil,
It's free because very, very few would pay for it.
And who enjoys this stuff, the hardcore LoVe/Lee fans.
That is why Newguy's sight is gone.

Arnstein, your the best!
At a time when the LoVe scene was getting dull,
you come along and add new life to it.
Go to Top of Page

ALLANAGAIN
Old Love

United Kingdom
687 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2006 :  13:28:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
More pwer to you Arnstein, a""holes are like london buses ....theres allways one coming along....when i first saw your d.loads i wondered how long it would be before some bread- head started bitching........
Unless ARTHUR LEE complains,or someone who has copyrite on it, it,s only HOT AIR + JEALOUSY.
free the music
LOVE............Allan
Go to Top of Page

Arnstein
Fifth Love

Norway
340 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2006 :  16:42:51  Show Profile  Click to see Arnstein's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Wow, thanks for the support! I can't tell you how much I enjoy getting support. I am just trying to do a nice thing :) I hope I can run this site for a long time, even though I think the webmaster is pissed at me for using so much space on his server :p
Go to Top of Page

Merlyn Merlot
Fourth Love

USA
190 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2006 :  16:47:01  Show Profile  Visit Merlyn Merlot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mr A Just Don't Call ur Site "Four Sale" and i think Eveybody can have a Good Time @C@
Go to Top of Page

HE SEES EVERYTHING
Second Love

Cayman Islands
32 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2006 :  16:54:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Phil Brauer

WHAT DO YOU CARE...DOUCHEBAG? YOU ARE A ****ING IDIOT...THIS GUY PUT UP FREE MUSIC FOR ALL TO ENJOY AND YOU ARE GONNA GIVE HIM A HARD TIME ABOUT IT? WHO CARES IF HE CALLS IT FRANKENSTEIN?? MAYBE BECAUSE IT'S STITCHED TOGETHER FROM DIFFERENT CONCERTS...EVER THINK OF THAT? LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR RESPONSE.

DEAR PHIL,

QUITE POSSIBLY YOU HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD. I COULDN"T BE HAPPIER THAT "THIS GUY PUT UP FREE MUSIC". IT'S ANOTHER WHO HAS REQUESTED THAT HE TAKE IT DOWN. THENEWGUY IS THE PERSON REQUESTING THAT IT BE TAKEN DOWN, MAKING ACCESS TO IT, BY ALL IMPOSSIBLE. NOT MY REQUEST, THENEWGUYS!! "DOUCHEBAG" and "****ING IDIOT" MERELY SHOW YOUR INTELLIGENCE LEVEL AND YOUR MINIMUM, PERSONAL COMPREHENSION LEVELS PERTAINING TO A QUESTION.

I THOUGHT OF MANY POSSIBILITIES AS TO WHY THENEWGUY ASSIGNED THIS TITLE TO THIS CD. SINCE HE WAS THE ONE THAT TITLED IT, I CHOSE TO ASK HIM, THE SOURCE. NOT YOU. YOU ARE CERTAINLY FREE TO EXPRESS YOUR OPINIONS, BUT IF I WERE YOU, NEXT TIME I'D CERTAINLY ATTEMPT TO USE AS MANY BRAIN CELL RECOURCES AS YOU ARE CAPABLE OF BEFORE YOU PUT YOUR KEYBOARD INTO ACTION THAT, SO FAR AS I CAN TELL, ONLY REVEAL THAT A FOOL IS HOVERING OVER IT, READY TO STROKE USING DAGGERS IN PLACE OF FINGERS.

PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY FOR MERELY ASKING A QUESTION THAT WAS NOT DIRECTED TO YOU. AGAIN, IF THIS MAKES ME A "DOUCHEBAG" OR " A "****ING IDIOT" IN YOUR OPINION, THEN YOUR OPINIONS NO LONGER MEAN ANYTHING TO ME.

THERES YOUR RESPONSE. IF YOU AGAIN REVERT TO NAME CALLING AND DERIVING THAT A QUESTION WAS ASKED OF YOU, WHEN IT WAS CLEARLY NOT, THEN I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT POSSIBLY YOU MIGHT WANT TO SEEK SOME TYPE OF ANGER MANAGEMENT COUNSELING ALONG WITH TAKING A GRAMMER SCHOOL ENGLISH COURSE. YOUR CURRENT TYPE OF RESPONSES ARE CERTAINLY NOT NEEDED, AND ANYONE THAT WANTS TO JUMP ON YOUR BANDWAGON OUGHT TO RE-READ THE ACTUAL QUESTION AND JUST WHO THAT IT WAS DIRECTED TO.

Edited by - HE SEES EVERYTHING on 08/02/2006 17:12:59
Go to Top of Page

HE SEES EVERYTHING
Second Love

Cayman Islands
32 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2006 :  17:39:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arnstein

http://slayer.alqualonde.com/Love/

4 new bootlegs under audio! Check em out!

ARNSTEIN,

I DO WANT TO THANK YOU FOR THE MUSIC FILES THAT YOU POSTED. I DOWNLOADED TWO OF THOSE COMPLETE FILES THAT I DID NOT HAVE.

IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT SOME PEOPLE, OR PERSON FEEL THE NEED TO REQUEST THAT YOU "TAKE THEM DOWN". I DON'T FEEL THAT IT'S FAIR TO ANY OR ALL LOVE FANS. KINDA FUNNY......THE ONE PERSON THAT, AT ONE TIME WAS IN FACT ATTEMPTING TO MAKE A BUCK OR TWO, IS NOW THE ONE WHO IS REQUESTING THAT YOU TAKE ONE OF THEM DOWN!

WELCOME TO LOVELAND. SAME OLD ****, ONLY THE CHARACTERS HAVE CHANGED. I'VE PERSONALLY WATCHED IT SINCE 65'.

AGAIN, THANKS FOR YOUR WORK THAT MADE AVAILABLE PAST MUSIC THAT WAS NEAR UNOBTAINABLE.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 16 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page