Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 Love downloads! (last site-update 31.03)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Arnstein Posted - 15/01/2006 : 14:43:43
Website with lots of videos and other bootlegs of Love!

http://slayer.alqualonde.com/Love/

15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
astrolobe33 Posted - 22/04/2006 : 20:41:30
I don't know whether this might be helpful, or if it is common knowledge, but someone recently raised the question on a yahoo message board about capturing video from YouTube, etc., and received this reply:

http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php

Then you can convert the format if you want with a program called
Cinema Forge which you can get for free at download.com.

I myself don't have any know-how about any of that stuff, owing to the limitations of my primitive computer, but I thought I might pass along the info, in case it may be useful to those who do.
-Jon
boombox Posted - 16/04/2006 : 11:59:13
quote:
Originally posted by Kula John

Yeh top work arnstein. Was just wondering did anyone have any recordings of the latest tour, the one without arthur? Would be cool to hear rusty's vocals on the whole gig again, i remember he did a cracking job.

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....

Frome and Oxford were definitely taped, but I don't have a copy. I was stood next to someone videoing and taping at Oxford - gave him my addy, but he never contacted me. Then I was emailed by someone here on the board who taped Frome, but when I tried to reply, my mails kept getting bounced back.

Must be out there though...
waxburn Posted - 16/04/2006 : 01:20:08
quote:
Originally posted by jazmaan

quote:
Originally posted by ZFarrar

Ha ha ha. This **** is better than any novel. What the ****? If this HOB Concert is as good as I hear, why the **** wasn't it properly recorded (at least the audio) at the time. This isn't rocket science folks, it's simple to do a sterling board mix. This is Exhibit A in the artist and his buddies not having their act together. I bet they called the company Acme Enterprises or something clever like that.

Is that a serious question? The video was recorded with at least two cameras from excellent angles. The audio was recorded from the soundboard, from my minidisc at balcony center, and from at least one other audience source (not to mention the audio from the video cameras.)

If you want to put up the money to mix and merge all those sources into a commericial quality release and to compensate everyone who's going to want a piece of the pie, then have at it.

What audio source is used for the DVD? It is not easy to synch the sdb audio to the video, but the video camera mic is usually not the best quality.
bob f. Posted - 16/04/2006 : 00:28:15
hey, jazzman, i have a stereo dlt cd copy of an audience recording of that HOB show, and, i don't know if that is the one used in the official release, but it's GOOD, and can appreciate all of the logistics and technical details for a decent live concert recording! i hope to get me a dvd copy some day! keep up the good work! you and The NEW GUY are great!
jazmaan Posted - 15/04/2006 : 18:15:43
quote:
Originally posted by ZFarrar

Ha ha ha. This **** is better than any novel. What the ****? If this HOB Concert is as good as I hear, why the **** wasn't it properly recorded (at least the audio) at the time. This isn't rocket science folks, it's simple to do a sterling board mix. This is Exhibit A in the artist and his buddies not having their act together. I bet they called the company Acme Enterprises or something clever like that.

Is that a serious question? The video was recorded with at least two cameras from excellent angles. The audio was recorded from the soundboard, from my minidisc at balcony center, and from at least one other audience source (not to mention the audio from the video cameras.)

If you want to put up the money to mix and merge all those sources into a commericial quality release and to compensate everyone who's going to want a piece of the pie, then have at it.
mikeb Posted - 15/04/2006 : 01:02:55
quote:
Originally posted by Arnstein

All zipfiles or just BlackBeauty.zip?

Black Beauty downloaded and opened fine today, House of Blues, Last wall of the Castle, Fillmore West, Frankenstein all downloaded fine in the past.
Arnstein Posted - 14/04/2006 : 23:13:02
All zipfiles or just BlackBeauty.zip?
mikeb Posted - 14/04/2006 : 19:14:02
quote:

Can anyone download this zip: http://slayer.alqualonde.com/Love/BlackBeauty.zip and check if it works?

Downloads and works fine here.
Arnstein Posted - 14/04/2006 : 14:32:15
Can anyone download this zip: http://slayer.alqualonde.com/Love/BlackBeauty.zip and check if it works?
Arnstein Posted - 12/04/2006 : 12:20:43
No Kula John, I dont have any bootlegs of the latest tour!

I have received alot of complaints about bad zipfiles! I will try to fix this today!
Kula John Posted - 08/04/2006 : 11:59:04
Yeh top work arnstein. Was just wondering did anyone have any recordings of the latest tour, the one without arthur? Would be cool to hear rusty's vocals on the whole gig again, i remember he did a cracking job.

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....
ZFarrar Posted - 01/04/2006 : 03:45:31
Arnstein, just want to say thanks for all the music.
Arnstein Posted - 31/03/2006 : 23:15:22
Thank you very much!

Have updated the site now!

http://slayer.alqualonde.com/Love/
boombox Posted - 31/03/2006 : 02:11:47
As promised (if a little later), Love Band movie is back up at: http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0W0AXLTBMVVOT3M3O4FMN5YPD6
boombox Posted - 28/03/2006 : 19:34:24
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by boombox

I sent the following link to Arnstein for upload to the site, but seeing as he hasn't updated, he may be away. As I have already sent it to him, it was my intention to publish the link here too anyway, and as the downloads are time sensitive, here it is for all who want it - grab it while you can. At least this way, my bandwidth won't be wasted. When it dies, maybe someone else could upload it again - yousendit.com is free and very easy to use.

http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3IL5YMFFIX1ZV0W83JJA076HES

Oh, and the content?? It's the Love Band captured live in the UK at Frome last year, with Rusty on lead vocals singing Old Man. It was filmed using the video function of my stills camera, so it's a 55MB Quicktime file. Quality is not perfect, but it is qute watchable - will try to attach a screenshot. Sorry I missed the first couple of notes on the intro though

Damn, Im really sorry but can you please upload it again?

You see, Im playing live this friday and saturday and the orchestra and choir have been practising alot lately(and also every day this week)! If you upload it again I will upload it to my server as fast as possible! Im sorry!

Will do later tonight

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page