Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

ladylove
Fifth Love

276 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2005 :  01:35:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been around long enough and close enough to know that AL doesn't give a damn what anybody thinks about him and never has. None of these guys have any money to speak of, so I doubt anyone has opened up any 'coffers'.

If they hadn't done that tour, there would have been lawsuits against AL and JE because their names were attached to the bill. Maybe even the band, but I'm not sure about that. AL's actions were inexcusable, and I'm not here to defend him. I doubt that he thought anything about JE -- he was probably too consumed with his dislike for others involved
Go to Top of Page

Wendy from When
Third Love

79 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2005 :  07:34:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some people are just to willing to accept what they are fed as "facts". Does anyone here really know the circumstances of ALs no show or are they simply accepting the explanation they were given. Just because a person doesn't explain themselves to you does not make the explanation you decide to accept Fact. Unless you have seen a signed contract with AL's name on it you quite simply do not know that he ever agreed to do any shows at all! This is of course an exageration to make a point, but it illustrates the business side of it all. I heard somewhere that AL claimed HE was owed monies from the previous tour. Not an excuse for sure but perhaps... just perhaps a reason. It's all conjecture and second hand news...even the "diaries. Whatever. Let's see what will happen now. Should be interesting.

It's OK finelyfree... Cheryl obviously knows a bit about trolls which is more than we can see she knows about racism or some other realities of life outside "The OC".

Where IS the LOVE??? I certainly would like to heard AL and BL one more time!!!
Go to Top of Page

Scottishkeith
Third Love

82 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2005 :  11:05:39  Show Profile  Visit Scottishkeith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by Wendy from When

Some people are just to willing to accept what they are fed as "facts". Does anyone here really know the circumstances of ALs no show or are they simply accepting the explanation they were given. Just because a person doesn't explain themselves to you does not make the explanation you decide to accept Fact. Unless you have seen a signed contract with AL's name on it you quite simply do not know that he ever agreed to do any shows at all! This is of course an exageration to make a point, but it illustrates the business side of it all. I heard somewhere that AL claimed HE was owed monies from the previous tour. Not an excuse for sure but perhaps... just perhaps a reason. It's all conjecture and second hand news...even the "diaries. Whatever. Let's see what will happen now. Should be interesting.

It's OK finelyfree... Cheryl obviously knows a bit about trolls which is more than we can see she knows about racism or some other realities of life outside "The OC".

Where IS the LOVE??? I certainly would like to heard AL and BL one more time!!!
[/quote

As I said Wendy you have to be close enough to know the facts
There's always 2 sides to any story.

Anyway I see ,despite not being on the board for some time,that the "Love one another" approach is still being taken by you folks.

"Everbody's gotta live"

I was dressed for success
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page