Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Kula John
Old Love

United Kingdom
756 Posts

Posted - 25/12/2009 :  16:53:58  Show Profile  Visit Kula John's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi All

Just a quick message to say that for the next few months I may not be around much on this board. I'm off to Rwanda on Monday for a year (all being well) to teach English. It's something I've wanted to do for a long time but now it's finally come to leaving I'm pretty nervous...but excited too .

Anyways, I may have the internet from time to time so I'll try and stop by and say hi. If you want to keep track of what i'm up to i'll by keeping an online blog, here's the link...

http://dacapo1967.livejournal.com/ (hope you like the name!)

I'll certainly miss not logging in here on a daily basis like I do now but I'm taking an iPod full of Love and Baby Lemondae songs so that should keep me going

All the best to everyone on here for 2010. I'll be sending emails from time to time talking about my year in Rwanda so if anyone would like to receive these just drop me your email address and i'll add you to the mailing list.

LOVE

Kula John

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....

John9
Old Love

United Kingdom
2154 Posts

Posted - 25/12/2009 :  18:21:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for this, Kula John.....it's a great mission that you're undertaking. Keep safe......and Bon Voyage!

Edited by - John9 on 25/12/2009 18:24:51
Go to Top of Page

Tina
Old Love

United Kingdom
678 Posts

Posted - 25/12/2009 :  20:47:14  Show Profile  Visit Tina's Homepage  Click to see Tina's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Wow, Kula John, what a brilliant thing to be doing. You look after yourself over there.
Go to Top of Page

bob f.
Old Love

USA
1308 Posts

Posted - 25/12/2009 :  22:22:06  Show Profile  Visit bob f.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
good luck and blessings to you Kula. "Help Me, Rwanda", I bet you never heard THAT before !

...what the world needs now...
Go to Top of Page

caryne
Old Love

United Kingdom
1520 Posts

Posted - 26/12/2009 :  11:51:02  Show Profile  Visit caryne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hope it all goes exactly as you want it to. It's something I would have loved to have done but it's rather tricky when you have dependants and a partner to consider. Have a great year and looking forward to hearing all about it.
Caryne
xxx
Go to Top of Page

Allan
Old Love

USA
560 Posts

Posted - 26/12/2009 :  21:21:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Be safe, Kula John. Good luck and G-D speed.

Allan
Go to Top of Page

lemonade kid
Old Love

USA
9873 Posts

Posted - 28/12/2009 :  16:24:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
GOOD luck, KJ!!

rocker
Old Love

USA
3606 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  17:08:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
kula..Just logged in and see you'll be traveling. The best to you in your new endeavor..hey I'd do it too!...good luck and rock on....
Go to Top of Page

MikeP
Fifth Love

406 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  05:48:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good luck, KJ. You have my respect. Keep safe. Get 'em singing some Love songs : )
Go to Top of Page

Kula John
Old Love

United Kingdom
756 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2010 :  11:33:07  Show Profile  Visit Kula John's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the kind wishes everyone. Just to let you know I've been here a month now and I've updated my blog twice so far, here's the link again : )

http://dacapo1967.livejournal.com/

Peace and Love,
KJ

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....
Go to Top of Page

Kula John
Old Love

United Kingdom
756 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2010 :  09:31:03  Show Profile  Visit Kula John's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Third blog entry completed!

Go to Top of Page

Tina
Old Love

United Kingdom
678 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2010 :  13:14:05  Show Profile  Visit Tina's Homepage  Click to see Tina's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi Kula John, I've been reading your blog, sounds like an amazing place. Looking forward to hearing more of your exploits!
Go to Top of Page

Kula John
Old Love

United Kingdom
756 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2010 :  16:00:34  Show Profile  Visit Kula John's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Number 4

Go to Top of Page

Kula John
Old Love

United Kingdom
756 Posts

Posted - 13/02/2010 :  13:47:43  Show Profile  Visit Kula John's Homepage  Reply with Quote
And thanks Tina, I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Go to Top of Page

Kula John
Old Love

United Kingdom
756 Posts

Posted - 20/02/2010 :  13:58:38  Show Profile  Visit Kula John's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Blog number 5 - 'What would Steve Irwin have done?!!' : )

Go to Top of Page

Kula John
Old Love

United Kingdom
756 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2010 :  11:12:00  Show Profile  Visit Kula John's Homepage  Reply with Quote

'Reality kicks in, the worst plumber in history, Bowie and the Beatles, Ben Fogle'

Blog update no.6 : )

Love, KJ

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page