Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Kula John
Old Love

United Kingdom
756 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2006 :  22:08:56  Show Profile  Visit Kula John's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Do many people on here use this site? It's fantastic, has so many psychedelic bands on there with loads and loads of tracks you can listen to. I can spend hours and hours on it. Sorry if this has been mentioned before or if everyone knew about it already!!

if you havent its www.myspace.com

you have to register and have a profile but it's definitely worth it.

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....

Bobinbed
Fourth Love

Sweden
106 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2006 :  11:14:39  Show Profile  Visit Bobinbed's Homepage  Send Bobinbed a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Here is Bobinbeds myspace

~Gravity is not responsible for people falling in love~
Go to Top of Page

Kula John
Old Love

United Kingdom
756 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2006 :  12:10:53  Show Profile  Visit Kula John's Homepage  Reply with Quote
sorry i guess most people knew about this site waaaaaaaaaaay before i did

here's mine anyway http://www.myspace.com/jespafc

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....
Go to Top of Page

Bobinbed
Fourth Love

Sweden
106 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2006 :  20:02:52  Show Profile  Visit Bobinbed's Homepage  Send Bobinbed a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I also have a hippieforum Hippieforum

~Gravity is not responsible for people falling in love~
Go to Top of Page

Merlyn Merlot
Fourth Love

USA
190 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2006 :  02:27:45  Show Profile  Visit Merlyn Merlot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is my band like experience i seem to be having... Cosmo Topper
Dig!

http://www.myspace.com/8820665
Go to Top of Page

Bobinbed
Fourth Love

Sweden
106 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2006 :  13:15:16  Show Profile  Visit Bobinbed's Homepage  Send Bobinbed a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nice page Merlyn!

- "What do you mean it's a literary high?"
- "It's a Kafka high. It makes you feel like a bug."
Go to Top of Page

Merlyn Merlot
Fourth Love

USA
190 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2006 :  18:14:30  Show Profile  Visit Merlyn Merlot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I appreciate that Bobinbeds

i dig ur hippy Vibrations as well

"'Let's Take a Hippy Trip Back To 1966" @C@
Go to Top of Page

ThomasGalasso
Old Love

USA
712 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2006 :  01:47:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am always shamelessly promoting mine.

www.myspace.com/thomasgalasso

It will be worthwhile when I reach the top, and force the masses to share in our musical tastes.

-Thomas Galasso

A tyrant ? No. A music lover ? Yes.
Go to Top of Page

Tiburon
Third Love

Canada
63 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2006 :  04:18:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

My friends are always trying to get me to join. i just dont have time for it right now. i would like to be more active here but you know. i have been djing a bit much lately and a friend even did a remix to everybody's gotta live. i should try and get it and see if i can send it to someone or whatever.

i like your page kula. great tastes in the music man and thomas yors seems to be prety cool too. i read your profile and you giot the whole anti social artist thing going so more power to you just stay nice on here when you get big.
Go to Top of Page

Phil Brauer
Third Love

90 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2006 :  09:11:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mine is:
www.myspace.com/phil_brauer
Go to Top of Page

Kula John
Old Love

United Kingdom
756 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2006 :  12:57:04  Show Profile  Visit Kula John's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tiburon

My friends are always trying to get me to join. i just dont have time for it right now. i would like to be more active here but you know. i have been djing a bit much lately and a friend even did a remix to everybody's gotta live. i should try and get it and see if i can send it to someone or whatever.

i like your page kula. great tastes in the music man and thomas yors seems to be prety cool too. i read your profile and you giot the whole anti social artist thing going so more power to you just stay nice on here when you get big.

cheers tiburon!! be good to get to know more love fans through myspace.

Go to Top of Page

Bobinbed
Fourth Love

Sweden
106 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2006 :  11:00:35  Show Profile  Visit Bobinbed's Homepage  Send Bobinbed a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I just added Thomas to my friends list. Anyone else wat to add me to their friends, go ahead! :-)

Go to Top of Page

Kula John
Old Love

United Kingdom
756 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2006 :  11:14:38  Show Profile  Visit Kula John's Homepage  Reply with Quote
have added you bobinbed!...cool profile by the way

Edited by - Kula John on 17/04/2006 11:15:15
Go to Top of Page

Bobinbed
Fourth Love

Sweden
106 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2006 :  12:09:25  Show Profile  Visit Bobinbed's Homepage  Send Bobinbed a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you! I like your profile too! :-)

Go to Top of Page

ThomasGalasso
Old Love

USA
712 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2006 :  04:04:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Bobinbed,

Thanks for requesting me. Very cool page, I love the psych aspects of it. If you were interested there is also a MySpace set up for Arthur. The URL is : www.myspace.com/lovewitharthurlee

-Thomas
Go to Top of Page

astrolobe33
Fifth Love

USA
381 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2006 :  09:16:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I want to anounce a new MySpace page just starting up, for the great 60s psychedelic band, The Golden Dawn, brothers-in-arms of the 13th Floor Elevators! George Kinney, the writer and singer behind their excellent album Power Plant, helped out with info and will be paying attention to the page, and all comments and messages people send there. So far there are a few tunes loaded in, a brief history, and some pictures. Later down the line we'll be adding some of George's writing in the blog, and any info about upcoming shows and new releases, such as the upcoming all-new Golden Dawn CD "Texas Medicine"--- the 38-years-in-the-making follow-up to Power Plant!
Come on by, http://www.myspace.com/originalgoldendawn
Add the Golden Dawn to your friends and post a comment if you already have an account, or it's easy to start one if you want.
Drop by and slip inside!

-Jon
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page