Rare (?) Love DVD on eBay
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Arnstein
Fifth Love

Norway
340 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2005 :  21:54:51  Show Profile  Click to see Arnstein's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Love-Archives-Arthur-Lee-60s-psychedelia-cult-DVD_W0QQitemZ4785666692QQcategoryZ307QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Check this out!

bob f.
Old Love

USA
1308 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2005 :  03:45:14  Show Profile  Visit bob f.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
sounds good. American Bandstand! '64-95! sounds too good to be true. anyone have a clue?!
Go to Top of Page

stefaan
Second Love

Belgium
45 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2005 :  07:45:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds ok, but as far as I know this can only be a selfmade DVD. So the quality can be rather poor.
Anyway, I'll keep following it. I'll ask the seller some more info, looks a honest person as nearly all the feedback is positive.
There's only 1 bidder so far...the person that asks 299$ for the MSW cd.
If it should come so far that we are all outbidding ourselves, and make the price rise like hell, wouldn't it be better if one of us bought the thing and copies it for a fair price (just the cost of the dvd and the shipping fee)and sends it around to all those who want a copy. Making copies = illegal ? So is putting a bootleg DVD on Ebay!

Stefaan

Edited by - stefaan on 03/11/2005 07:52:59
Go to Top of Page

myoungish
Fifth Love

USA
264 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2005 :  08:10:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn, that looks intriguing. Your Mind and We and some outdoor fests from their prime? It's gotta be homemade, yes? I just may have to put a bid in.....

Michael Young
Go to Top of Page

Fingaz
Third Love

Ireland
53 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2005 :  12:20:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i HAVE THE AMERICAN BANDSTAND PERFORMANCE i'LL UPLOAD IT WHEN I GET A CHANCE
Go to Top of Page

BobbyFischer
Fifth Love

Norway
440 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2005 :  02:20:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Arthur Lee once said about the american bandstand performance:"I was as nervous as a cats tail in a room full of rocketchairs"(!)I also remember Bryan Maclean said that he disliked Dick Clark from the moment he met him,thinking he was a phoney.I have the performance on vhs(they mime to My little red book and message to pretty).Great to see the original Love on video but still frustrated about the setting and the fact that they didnt perform live.
Go to Top of Page

bob f.
Old Love

USA
1308 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2005 :  04:30:29  Show Profile  Visit bob f.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
yeh! Fingaz! upload it , man! please?
Go to Top of Page

ladylove
Fifth Love

276 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2005 :  19:40:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm still striking out on getting the DVD of House of Blues concert in August 2003. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME????

LOVE and Peace
Go to Top of Page

Nanker
First Love

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2005 :  00:23:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know if we are talking about the same dvd but the one I have does contain love 65-94.With am bandstand,promo of Your mind and me, with outdoor festival (blah) along with some 90's Love performances.
Interesting but not the holy grail.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page