Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

ladylove
Fifth Love

276 Posts

Posted - 28/08/2005 :  23:17:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I also know Mike's diaries to be true not just because I've read them. In fact, he's done an excellent job of telling just enough to make the situation tolerable to the readers. He's a gentleman, and I thank him for that because the whole story is really ugly.

I agree that it's going to be very challenging for The Love Band, especially here in the States. But I know they did the right thing, the only thing they could do to survive.

Many thanks to Johnny for coming back to save the legacy. Together with the group formerly known as Baby Lemonade, The Love Band has all my support. Go get 'em!!

Go to Top of Page

Wendy from When
Third Love

79 Posts

Posted - 28/08/2005 :  23:51:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with everything you say. I however must reserve such judgements untill after I have heard the other side of the "truth".
Best of Luck to the Love Band and AL
Go to Top of Page

caryne
Old Love

United Kingdom
1520 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2005 :  08:23:23  Show Profile  Visit caryne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Finely free...you have put this very well, Mike's diaries are very tactful, there has been far more happening, stuff I have seen with my own two eyes and plenty more besides. If 'Wendy' feels she has to wait for AL's side of things that's fine by her but I'm happy to beleive what I have seen myself and been told my many, not just one, very reliable sources..the case is made as far as I'm concerned. It's up to others to believe the truth or simply choose to ignore the facts, if that is the world they want to live in.

ps Finely Free - would like to speak to you, if possible, email me.

Edited by - caryne on 29/08/2005 08:28:59
Go to Top of Page

caryne
Old Love

United Kingdom
1520 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2005 :  16:04:43  Show Profile  Visit caryne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yawn....as if anyone is fooled by the same people keep popping up here using different names...try another one.
Go to Top of Page

MikeP
Fifth Love

406 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2005 :  01:59:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's exactly what I was going to post. Goodnight to some, goodbye to one. Zzzzzzz...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page