"love band" la gallina de los huevos de oro
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

joako
First Love

5 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2005 :  12:26:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Love no es Arthur Lee, pero sin Arthur Lee Love no existe.

Por lo menos podíais cambiar de nombre y no seguir explotando el de Love; no sois tan creativos???."Simpathy for the money"...

Lo que me llama la atención es que J. Echols se meta en este circo . .. .

Ben
Third Love

United Kingdom
58 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2005 :  13:51:28  Show Profile  Visit Ben's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you read round the subject a little you'll discover that The Love Band made *no* money from the last tour. Far from being in for the money they did it for the music and the fans.
Go to Top of Page

joako
First Love

5 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2005 :  14:13:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Y no lo recuperarán ahora ??
Go to Top of Page

caryne
Old Love

United Kingdom
1520 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2005 :  16:09:41  Show Profile  Visit caryne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well said Ben, I've got to admit I can't read a word of spanish but if, as I suspect from your reply, the poster is suggesting they are in it for 'the money' then he doesn't know how far from the truth he is...unlike Arthur Lee, the band did the last European tour out of respect and duty to the fans, they were let down badly by Arthur yet they still decided to make a go of the tour at great personal expense..anyone who is claiming they are in it for the 'money' just hasn't a clue what they are talking about.
Go to Top of Page

Judith
Third Love

United Kingdom
93 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2005 :  16:39:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by joako

Por lo menos podíais cambiar de nombre y no seguir explotando el de Love; no sois tan creativos???."Simpathy for the money"...

Me pareceun poco cinico. No sabes que los musicos siguieron tocando despues que de que arthur abandono Love. El groupo ya sellanan The Love Band tocando la musica que amamos. Fin de la historie. (No hablo Espanol). Je! Je!

Judith Anne
Go to Top of Page

Judith
Third Love

United Kingdom
93 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2005 :  16:54:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In English, the above says:

"You seem to me a bit cynical. Don't you know that the musicians continued playing after Arthur abandoned Love. The group is now called The Love Band playing the music that we all love. End of story. I don't speak Spanish Ha Ha!
Go to Top of Page

waxburn
Old Love

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2005 :  17:53:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by joako

Joako, note that it is "The Love Band", not "LOVE". Sort of the same but not quite.

Arthur I think has been the only person who has appeared on every single LOVE album.
Go to Top of Page

andyl
First Love

United Kingdom
22 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2005 :  18:04:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
unos cerveza por favor
Go to Top of Page

joako
First Love

5 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2005 :  12:27:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
y un pincho de tortilla !!!
De cínico nada. Cínico es quien piensa una cosa y dice otra. Yo digo lo que pienso; quizás me espresé mal. Yo no creo que los chicos sean unos peseteros, sino evidentemente se meterían proyectos de música comercial; lo que creo es que si tienen problemas con A. Lee y se separan pues deberían buscar su lugar, nombre, estilo . . . que fin, tiene el llamarse Love Band???? Por qué no, Babe Lemonade o Echols Lemonade (así aprovechamos el tirón de Jhony)????
¿QUIÉN ES EL CINICO???
The Cynics, like us???(garage´s band)
quote:
Originally posted by andyl

unos cerveza por favor

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page