Hello there
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Arnstein
Fifth Love

Norway
340 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  20:23:56  Show Profile  Click to see Arnstein's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I just wanted to say something to the admin:

It would be great if you could make a new underforum called Off-Topic! There we could discuss everything which isnt about Love or music at all, but things like "Whats your interests" or "What do you work with" etc.!

And to make this a thread for the other users to:

How old are you?

I am 16 years old, and I think that Im the forums youngest user

caryne
Old Love

United Kingdom
1520 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  20:48:21  Show Profile  Visit caryne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello and welcome, you may be the youngest user but there are younger fans, my thirteen year old son enjoys Love and has made the acquaintance of Arthur and the band in the past. A few here have even younger kids who are fans.
As for general chat, most questions will get answered wherever you post them BUT I think this is more of a music based forum so the sort of thing you ask for isn't, imho, really what most people would want. Course, I may be totally wrong.
Go to Top of Page

Arnstein
Fifth Love

Norway
340 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  21:02:55  Show Profile  Click to see Arnstein's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well, its just a suggestion! I have a Tolkien forum, and the people there enjoy talking about other things too, so they can discuss movies and get to know each other better!
Go to Top of Page

caryne
Old Love

United Kingdom
1520 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  21:15:21  Show Profile  Visit caryne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arnstein

Well, its just a suggestion! I have a Tolkien forum, and the people there enjoy talking about other things too, so they can discuss movies and get to know each other better!

There used to be a chat room here where people could do that sort of thing if they wanted to...it may still meet but havn't been there for some time so someone else would have to tell you the details, if you are interested.
Go to Top of Page

Tina
Old Love

United Kingdom
678 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  21:49:55  Show Profile  Visit Tina's Homepage  Click to see Tina's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sunday night 9pm UK time there still tends to be a chat on this site.....
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page