New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Joe Morris
Old Love

3448 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2013 :  22:00:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
dude, got a couple emails from you at 2 of my emails and they're ads

you might want to be checking your email cos it was sending spam to myself and other emails (I remember one of them was at RecordCollectorMag

lemonade kid
Old Love

USA
9712 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2013 :  23:09:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Joe Morris

dude, got a couple emails from you at 2 of my emails and they're ads

you might want to be checking your email cos it was sending spam to myself and other emails (I remember one of them was at RecordCollectorMag

I know, Joe. Thanks. It's been hell; it's fixed, I hope--please let me know if you still get SPAM!

Cheers
lk

Old hippies never die, they just ramble on.
-lk
Go to Top of Page

Joe Morris
Old Love

3448 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  00:49:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I emailed you scans of the Ugly Thing interview with Johnny as well as Pynk Moon 20

Let me know you receive ok

Trying to find shelter here; no jobs to be found in northern New Jersey for love of money!
Go to Top of Page

lemonade kid
Old Love

USA
9712 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  14:40:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks.

There's always shelter from the storm.

So it turns out there is no virus or malware that has been developed that can breech a Mac's firewall (always enabled on mine). It would be Yahoo email that gets hacked.

So a password change may solve it for me; if not, I'll neeed to ditch it and open a new account.

lk

-lk
Go to Top of Page

Joe Morris
Old Love

3448 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2013 :  18:09:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
pass along the Ugly Things 33 pages (all 20 of them!) to Torben if you can - I had trouble sending them to him.

Maybe its the memory size on the pages? I scanned them all in color, which seems to have been needless (save for the UT cover - nice color (but small!) shot of the band and Arthur with the Flying V guitar!

its a good interview and well worth the read - I've read it 5-6 times. Let me know if you need any more Pynk Moon issues (or any of the Amazing Puddings!)

Of course the revelation here is that Johnny kept in touch with Arthur all these years, which noone really knew. Bryan & Kenny had the odd interview over the years (in Discoveries, Mojo, etc) but Johnny vanished off the planets face since 1968!

Of course it seems he needed to have done, with the trouble he was having living in LA and surrounded by that lifestyle

(Drugs
Go to Top of Page

lemonade kid
Old Love

USA
9712 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2013 :  20:10:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Joe Morris

pass along the Ugly Things 33 pages (all 20 of them!) to Torben if you can - I had trouble sending them to him.

Maybe its the memory size on the pages? I scanned them all in color, which seems to have been needless (save for the UT cover - nice color (but small!) shot of the band and Arthur with the Flying V guitar!

its a good interview and well worth the read - I've read it 5-6 times. Let me know if you need any more Pynk Moon issues (or any of the Amazing Puddings!)

Of course the revelation here is that Johnny kept in touch with Arthur all these years, which noone really knew. Bryan & Kenny had the odd interview over the years (in Discoveries, Mojo, etc) but Johnny vanished off the planets face since 1968!

Of course it seems he needed to have done, with the trouble he was having living in LA and surrounded by that lifestyle

(Drugs

ok.

-lk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page