Bristol - last night
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

caryne
Old Love

United Kingdom
1520 Posts

Posted - 31/03/2005 :  10:21:35  Show Profile  Visit caryne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, venue was lovely as ever! lol No idea if the sound was bad at the back...I was right up at the front and the sound you get there is totally different anyway..same with the visuals! lol
Hope everyone had a good time...had nice chats with various people, Dave Nolte is a lovely guy and Johnny Echols is a total gent...Hello also to Glenn....that man is a star!
I think it was a much better performance than Sunday night, see Dukie for set list I don't follow that sort of thing..Dukie asked me what they played in the soundcheck and I replied 'songs'!!
A special 'Hello' (if he reads this) to the young guy who I told Troels to give the set-list to at the end, hope you enjoyed the gig and are still around for the next lot.
Here's to the next gig

Kula John
Old Love

United Kingdom
756 Posts

Posted - 31/03/2005 :  14:07:59  Show Profile  Visit Kula John's Homepage  Reply with Quote
that was my first ever love gig and i thought it was amazing!! Even better than i had expected, it rocked!! Apart from a couple of minor errors Arthur was fantastic. It is definitely the best gig ive ever been to and i just cant wait til the Frome gig in july. The sound didnt seem too bad but i was quite near the front too so don't know wot it was like at the back. Bit disappointed there was no 'andmoreagain' but overall the setlist was as expected. Johnny Echols rocked and has clearly not lost any of his talent over the years.

Overall it was just absolutely fantastic

p.s thanks a lot for your directions to the venue caryne...they were a big help!! made it a lot easier to find.

In the land of summer sun we have just begun
Go to Top of Page

Ben
Third Love

United Kingdom
58 Posts

Posted - 31/03/2005 :  14:29:15  Show Profile  Visit Ben's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Blinding gig, ****e venue. The were far too many highlights to mention particular songs. Sorry I didn't get the chance to chat to anyone.
Go to Top of Page

steve64
Fifth Love

United Kingdom
344 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2005 :  14:34:21  Show Profile  Visit steve64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
went to Amsterdam the morning after the Bristol gig so not been able to post till now LOVE were great of course and Johnny Echols was awesome on stage! very cool took loads of photos and will post some on this site when I get them back roll on Frome

hey ho! lets go!
Go to Top of Page

Kula John
Old Love

United Kingdom
756 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2005 :  16:42:26  Show Profile  Visit Kula John's Homepage  Reply with Quote
roll on frome indeed ....and exeter as well now brilliant news!!

In the land of summer sun we have just begun
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page