RE Black Beauty review in Record Collector
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Joe Morris
Old Love

3491 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2011 :  00:40:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the new Love album has just garnered 4 stars in the most recent issue of Record Collector (The Who cover story as I recall, also an interview with Micky Dolenz on the Monkees Head, which just saw a recent 3CD deluxe release)

Does anyone have any idea when this album is coming out? this is absolutely pathetic. The RC article even had an interview with the drummer Joe Blocker with the positive review (though Beep Beep is derided as "facile"!)

kdion11
Old Love

USA
552 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2011 :  00:50:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Joe Morris

the new Love album has just garnered 4 stars in the most recent issue of Record Collector (The Who cover story as I recall, also an interview with Micky Dolenz on the Monkees Head, which just saw a recent 3CD deluxe release)

Does anyone have any idea when this album is coming out? this is absolutely pathetic. The RC article even had an interview with the drummer Joe Blocker with the positive review (though Beep Beep is derided as "facile"!)

KD: Yep, as discussd killer Four * reviews in international publications do you no good if people can't buy the record. This is the same as having a hit single on the radio with no records in the shops. I could see Arthur blowing a gasket over this.
Go to Top of Page

Dukie
Fifth Love

United Kingdom
410 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2011 :  18:29:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spin Uk have it down for an October 31st release now....
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page