Help Out With the Love Timeline!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ted
First Love

2 Posts

Posted - 17/08/2009 :  21:51:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey all, what's good? I just wanted to come down and share a link with you guys: the Love Timeline (http://timelines.com/topics/love) at Timelines.com. If anyone was at the show at the Double Door in Chicago a few days ago you may have heard a shout-out. We're trying to become a wiki-style site that accepts media and other inputs from users regarding historical events on any topic. We're working on a really cool display to be applied in about a month as well.

So I'm here to beg anybody who has more detailed information than we do or pictures of the band over the years or videos or anything to go add them to the site. It's incredibly easy, takes no setup, and you might find some other interesting information on there as well (check out World Mysteries, that topic's pretty cool). Also, if you find anything factually inaccurate, let the mods know and they'll fix it up in a jiffy.

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes a second to check it out, and a huge thanks to the fans who take it upon themselves to share rare stuff. If you take anything from the net, be sure to put a link to where you got the content (especially if it's your own site!).

Thanks again everybody and keep rockin',

Ted the Timelines Intern

caryne
Old Love

United Kingdom
1520 Posts

Posted - 18/08/2009 :  01:08:19  Show Profile  Visit caryne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ted

Hey all, what's good? I just wanted to come down and share a link with you guys: the Love Timeline (http://timelines.com/topics/love) at Timelines.com. If anyone was at the show at the Double Door in Chicago a few days ago you may have heard a shout-out. We're trying to become a wiki-style site that accepts media and other inputs from users regarding historical events on any topic. We're working on a really cool display to be applied in about a month as well.

So I'm here to beg anybody who has more detailed information than we do or pictures of the band over the years or videos or anything to go add them to the site. It's incredibly easy, takes no setup, and you might find some other interesting information on there as well (check out World Mysteries, that topic's pretty cool). Also, if you find anything factually inaccurate, let the mods know and they'll fix it up in a jiffy.

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes a second to check it out, and a huge thanks to the fans who take it upon themselves to share rare stuff. If you take anything from the net, be sure to put a link to where you got the content (especially if it's your own site!).

Thanks again everybody and keep rockin',

Ted the Timelines Intern

There are dozens of pics of 'Love' from their more recent tours on this very site, you are quite welcome to use any that have my name on. I suggest you email other credited photographers before you use any others though.

Edited by - caryne on 18/08/2009 01:09:23
Go to Top of Page

Ted
First Love

2 Posts

Posted - 18/08/2009 :  17:23:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by caryne

There are dozens of pics of 'Love' from their more recent tours on this very site, you are quite welcome to use any that have my name on. I suggest you email other credited photographers before you use any others though.

Thanks Caryne, I'll check out your stuff if I can get more done on it today. And I'll take your advice about e-mailing as well, don't want to violate any copyrights.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page