Lookalikes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lizzyb
Fifth Love

United Kingdom
470 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2004 :  11:04:39  Show Profile  Visit Lizzyb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i now have an explanation why sometimes AL's performance is not quite brill...

watching TV over a shoulder on a dance competition show on mTV there was a man called Lavelle Smith (or something like that..) anyway he did look a lot like our hero, so maybe sometimes when he wants the limelight, he captures Arthur, hides him in a cupboard and goes on stage in his place..

also Patrick Kleivert when he isn't selected to play football for the toon subs for Mr Randall.

I saw a squeezebox ringer last week too but can't remember where.

Keep on shining

Allan
Old Love

USA
560 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2004 :  13:40:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lizzyb...I REALLY hope I don't get in trouble for saying this. Honestly, I mean no harm by it.

When I reecently saw the band, I fancied a comical resemblance of Rusty to a Homie [Homie's are little toy representations of the 'boys in da hood'-LOL]

It's just the way he had his baseball cap on backwards and with his goat-tee and shades...man, he looked like a Homie

It's all good, Rusty

Edited by - Allan on 31/10/2004 13:40:35
Go to Top of Page

Lizzyb
Fifth Love

United Kingdom
470 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2004 :  23:19:54  Show Profile  Visit Lizzyb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
well my ellie is deply into so-called r&B and i have been watching over her shoulder which is how I saw this lavelle type, so it's likely it was one of dem homies

Keep on shining
Go to Top of Page

Lizzyb
Fifth Love

United Kingdom
470 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2004 :  21:30:33  Show Profile  Visit Lizzyb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Actually it's LaVelle Smith jr
but i've had a helluva job trying to get a photo on the net to give you a link

Keep on shining
Go to Top of Page

Lizzyb
Fifth Love

United Kingdom
470 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2004 :  21:35:56  Show Profile  Visit Lizzyb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
here's a link, I'm sure you can decide what to follow from there

www.mtv.co.uk/shakedown

Keep on shining
Go to Top of Page

Tina
Old Love

United Kingdom
678 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2004 :  00:36:51  Show Profile  Visit Tina's Homepage  Click to see Tina's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Shake it like a Polaroid picture. Shake it like an English au pair.

My vote goes to Hey Ya as the best single of about the last squillion years - doncha just love that Andre 3000 video where he plays all the parts??
Go to Top of Page

Lizzyb
Fifth Love

United Kingdom
470 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2004 :  15:03:19  Show Profile  Visit Lizzyb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
right again

Keep on shining
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page