Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 Vindicator: alternative edition - seen it before?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

John9
Old Love

United Kingdom
2154 Posts

Posted - 17/10/2007 :  23:14:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Following the disappointing news of the postponed BGO version, I have just won an ebay auction in which I was the only bidder - £8.49 (incl p+p)for a sealed copy of 'Vindicator' in a gatefold mini LP format. It carries the 5 bonus tracks and seems to have the bright blue cover of the original American LP. Has anyone seen this one before? Last year I did pay a small fortune for what turned out to be a pirated picture disc copy of the dark blue A&M edition - it was on a label I had never heard of. But this latest one looks good and seems to carry the A&M label. I've bought mine from a seller in Finland - and the only other one up there is from Estonia..........I'm just wondering if this might be a case of 'Back in the USSR'! Anyway see what you think. Here's the one from Estonia - although of course the link will disappear once it has been sold - you need to scroll right down the page to see how the full thing opens out:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ARTHUR-LEE-VINDICATOR-CD_W0QQitemZ220161009854QQihZ012QQcategoryZ307QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem

Edited by - John9 on 18/10/2007 00:55:19

The Freedom Man
Old Love

Netherlands
553 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2007 :  19:13:24  Show Profile  Visit The Freedom Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Did you recieve your copy already?
Go to Top of Page

John9
Old Love

United Kingdom
2154 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2007 :  23:43:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Freedom Man - it hasn't arrived yet, but it shouldn't be too long now. I shall post when it does.

cheers
John
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page