397 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2006 :  04:43:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where is every one?

Edited by - LeeRob on 22/10/2006 23:41:34

bob f.
Old Love

USA
1308 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2006 :  04:54:11  Show Profile  Visit bob f.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
well, it looks like we have progress here! what a relief!
Go to Top of Page

Arnstein
Fifth Love

Norway
340 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2006 :  13:17:39  Show Profile  Click to see Arnstein's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Here I am, tada!

We have to get some activity in here! When the messageboards were down I realised that I really HAVE to write and read on this forum!

:)
Go to Top of Page

bob f.
Old Love

USA
1308 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2006 :  14:30:33  Show Profile  Visit bob f.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
all i know about the N.Y. concert benefit is at our general discussions about arthur lee and love / n.y. concert thread. not a lot of info it seems. Plant sang "Old Man!"! i want a record of THAT show! and also want a recording of the Whiskey -a-Go-go show ! it can happen. is that so much to ask for!? most of all i want Arthur Lee to get well. send white light now!
Go to Top of Page

Dukie
Fifth Love

United Kingdom
410 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2006 :  23:06:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am always checking the posts... looking forward to the dvd, and there are still some live shows that I would like to get...!!
Go to Top of Page

Kula John
Old Love

United Kingdom
756 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2006 :  00:03:53  Show Profile  Visit Kula John's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ive been away from computer for a few days.....Yeh i would love to hear recordings of the benefit gigs...plant signing old man, how i'd love to hear that.

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page