Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 All The Rest
 Anything Else
 RIP Osama

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Joe Morris Posted - 03/05/2011 : 04:22:59
Bye the Enemy! Bye!!

In the long tradition of Evil you're just gone and buried and creating nothing lasting

Just a passing Shadow (in the line of Melkor, Sauron the Maiar, etc
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
captain america and billy Posted - 14/05/2011 : 15:47:35
YEAH!Let's send out a raucous "WE WILL ROCK YOU" and get on with it!!
markk Posted - 13/05/2011 : 19:34:31
Allan,
Thank you, I understand, but I got a little ruffled. Yes, let's get back to all the good music.
captain america and billy Posted - 13/05/2011 : 17:37:09
Two sides to that side issue.on the one hand I am thoroughly disgusted with the lightheartedness with which asome newscasts haveing been treating the matter along with recent SNL sketches I've heard about.However,by the same token give or take,the many appaling situations that currently compromise socio-global politics provide those of us on the side of justice and freedom place us in quite a vexing psychological and emotional quandry.We can either allow ourselves to be goaded into fatalistic vision with those who wish to duly disrupt or mental energies from sustaining our lives in our usual fashions with similarly optimistic approach,or we can be much wiser and alleviate some tensions through the process of fortright humor while making the necessary delegation of hopeful absolution of all these abysmal matters to the agencies qualified to do so.I for one never care or portend to drown myself in waters of abject misery whenever I find myself powerless to manipulate circumstance and outcome.
ALLANAGAIN Posted - 13/05/2011 : 17:32:18
Mark k....it was not my intention to be offensive to you or anyonee else.
WE are talking about a Forum on a site for fans oF love...i don,t want to upset or offend anyone on here.
Have a good weekend.
Allan
markk Posted - 13/05/2011 : 13:36:54
There is no lighter side here, no humor, no jokes, no laughs.
Any attempt at such is just, well I won't say what I think is the appropriate word. Just too offensive to let this slide on by.
Joe Morris Posted - 12/05/2011 : 23:56:32
have fun stormin the castle!
lemonade kid Posted - 12/05/2011 : 17:43:52
quote:
Originally posted by ALLANAGAIN

On a lighter note....
It has been revealed that the Irish S.A.S. were involved in the American mission...they stormed Harrods after hearing Summer Bed Linnen was on the third floor.

ALLANAGAIN Posted - 12/05/2011 : 17:21:41
On a lighter note....
It has been revealed that the Irish S.A.S. were involved in the American mission...they stormed Harrods after hearing Summer Bed Linnen was on the third floor.
captain america and billy Posted - 12/05/2011 : 15:45:15
Problem is,the extremists idea of personal freedom is the apparently the liberating sensation they get when they know they have the power to create fear and therefore psychologically manipulate other people.All this bloodshed is just sheer needless psychopathy.
rocker Posted - 12/05/2011 : 14:05:18
Nice prose there from JRR. Good to see some "light." From my point of view, it seems the shadows indeed are over the lands. Artur was so right man. All he wanted was freedom. If you take a look around the world the despots want none of it.
Joe Morris Posted - 12/05/2011 : 01:13:31
'Far above the Ephal Duath in the west, the night-sky was still dim and pale. There, peeping among the cloud-wrack above a dark tor high up in the mountains, Sam saw a white star twinkle for a while. The beauty of it smote his heart, as he looked up out of the forsaken land, and hope returned to him. For like a shaft, clear an cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty forever beyond its reach.'

J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
captain america and billy Posted - 12/05/2011 : 00:51:09
Gotta say this.This Al Queda thing is actually more potentially dangerous than the Third Reich,which at least had some sort of centrilization.You don't know where THESE characters might come out of.Hell,there's even serious threat of homegrown terrorism from some who don't necessarily side with the Muslim extremists,but watch the nightly network news and discover new ideas about how to express their sociopathy.You knew where Hitler and his resources were for the most part and a little intelligence here and there put together most of the rest of it probably without nearly the effort it could potentially take today to thwart an Al-Queda plot.These frigen guys are in much smaller cells all over the damn world!PAIN IN THE ASS!We WILL,however,prevail.
markk Posted - 12/05/2011 : 00:37:15
If ever emotions should take over, this would be it. Yes i do believe in celebrating this one, the only one comparable would be Hitler, way before our time.
captain america and billy Posted - 06/05/2011 : 18:39:44
Sorry about that.Sometimes my emotions bout these kinds of things get a little ahead of me .Now,a little more simply with a bit less of a degree of fatalistic angst. War bad,peace good.People first,money,well maybe not second,but later.
Joe Morris Posted - 05/05/2011 : 22:52:15
Just stop

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page