Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General discussions about music
 Myspace

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kula John Posted - 12/02/2006 : 22:08:56
Do many people on here use this site? It's fantastic, has so many psychedelic bands on there with loads and loads of tracks you can listen to. I can spend hours and hours on it. Sorry if this has been mentioned before or if everyone knew about it already!!

if you havent its www.myspace.com

you have to register and have a profile but it's definitely worth it.

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Bobinbed Posted - 03/09/2006 : 15:54:18
Hey Arnstein - my email is bobinbed6@yahoo.se. Anyone else who wants to add me, feel free to do so.

- "What do you mean it's a literary high?"
- "It's a Kafka high. It makes you feel like a bug."
Fred in Bed Posted - 30/08/2006 : 20:45:42
This is mine with a couple of my own latest songs on it:

http://www.myspace.com/moccasintelegraph
Phil Brauer Posted - 29/07/2006 : 08:39:51
Diggin' the new songs, Midnight Sun and Five String Serenade...haven't heard either of them before.
http://www.myspace.com/phil_brauer
ThomasGalasso Posted - 27/07/2006 : 02:48:32

New songs on the Arthur Lee MySpace for anyone interested in adding to their profile.

-Thomas
Arnstein Posted - 25/07/2006 : 00:34:06
I just added everyone who wrote their MySpace thing now! Bobinbed: I need your last name or mail if you want me to add you :)
The sweet disorder Posted - 25/04/2006 : 23:56:23
I don't really understand this inviting friends business

but here's mine

www.myspace.com/thesweetdisorder

Scottishkeith Posted - 24/04/2006 : 16:54:56
Here's my site folks.
http://www.myspace.com/stodmeister

Keep The Faith!!
astrolobe33 Posted - 23/04/2006 : 09:16:48
I want to anounce a new MySpace page just starting up, for the great 60s psychedelic band, The Golden Dawn, brothers-in-arms of the 13th Floor Elevators! George Kinney, the writer and singer behind their excellent album Power Plant, helped out with info and will be paying attention to the page, and all comments and messages people send there. So far there are a few tunes loaded in, a brief history, and some pictures. Later down the line we'll be adding some of George's writing in the blog, and any info about upcoming shows and new releases, such as the upcoming all-new Golden Dawn CD "Texas Medicine"--- the 38-years-in-the-making follow-up to Power Plant!
Come on by, http://www.myspace.com/originalgoldendawn
Add the Golden Dawn to your friends and post a comment if you already have an account, or it's easy to start one if you want.
Drop by and slip inside!

-Jon
ThomasGalasso Posted - 19/04/2006 : 04:04:35
Hey Bobinbed,

Thanks for requesting me. Very cool page, I love the psych aspects of it. If you were interested there is also a MySpace set up for Arthur. The URL is : www.myspace.com/lovewitharthurlee

-Thomas
Bobinbed Posted - 17/04/2006 : 12:09:25
Thank you! I like your profile too! :-)

Kula John Posted - 17/04/2006 : 11:14:38
have added you bobinbed!...cool profile by the way

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....
Bobinbed Posted - 17/04/2006 : 11:00:35
I just added Thomas to my friends list. Anyone else wat to add me to their friends, go ahead! :-)

Kula John Posted - 09/03/2006 : 12:57:04
quote:
Originally posted by Tiburon

My friends are always trying to get me to join. i just dont have time for it right now. i would like to be more active here but you know. i have been djing a bit much lately and a friend even did a remix to everybody's gotta live. i should try and get it and see if i can send it to someone or whatever.

i like your page kula. great tastes in the music man and thomas yors seems to be prety cool too. i read your profile and you giot the whole anti social artist thing going so more power to you just stay nice on here when you get big.

cheers tiburon!! be good to get to know more love fans through myspace.

Phil Brauer Posted - 09/03/2006 : 09:11:24
Mine is:
www.myspace.com/phil_brauer
Tiburon Posted - 09/03/2006 : 04:18:40

My friends are always trying to get me to join. i just dont have time for it right now. i would like to be more active here but you know. i have been djing a bit much lately and a friend even did a remix to everybody's gotta live. i should try and get it and see if i can send it to someone or whatever.

i like your page kula. great tastes in the music man and thomas yors seems to be prety cool too. i read your profile and you giot the whole anti social artist thing going so more power to you just stay nice on here when you get big.

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page