Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 All The Rest
 General discussions about music
 Strange appearance of music

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Joe Morris Posted - 11/04/2014 : 18:41:40
I was watching season 2 of Girls (HBO) and was struck dumb (literally!) to hear Moby Grape in the background!

"Its a beautiful day today" is one of the more lovely songs by the band (its on the Vintage compilation - it seems a little longer on the Moby Grape 69 album)

By that time Skip had gone off the rails and the only thing left to do was record Truly Fine Citizen and break up again - repeatedly!
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Joe Morris Posted - 14/04/2014 : 18:41:04
I heard music by Love in a documentary called Love Story recently

I was STUNNED!
captain america and billy Posted - 14/04/2014 : 14:27:14
I recall an episode of "HOw I Met Your Mother" that used,of all George Harrison compositions,"Sir Frrankie Crisp" from "Things Must Pass".I thought that was rahter odd.But yeah,from time to time you will hear songs that have bcome at least somewhat obscure in different movies and tv shows.Just sometimes you have to really be listening cause its sometimes used as background incidental music.The Harrison selection was actually presented clear as day.I just can't firgure out exactly what made them use that tune that was all but forgotten about except for die hard Beatle freaks in a 2000's sitcom.Odd.IT didn't have anyting at all to do with the action.I also heard Strawberry ALarm Clock's "Rainy Day Mushroom Pillow" in a scene from "My Name Is Earl" in a scene where someone was eating psychedelic mushrooms.I just had to laugh it was so fitting.................

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page