Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General discussions about music
 Prince = waste?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
TJSAbass Posted - 07/02/2007 : 22:27:43
Was anyone else disappointed in the Purple One's Super Bowl set? I am not a fan of his and didn't recognize most of what he played, but I thought SURELY at least a little tip o' the hat to Arthur Lee and James Brown could have been made. It wouldn't have killed him. With a venue like that, it would have been nice. Opportunity wasted. Maybe I just expect too much.
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Rob Dudda Posted - 16/02/2007 : 19:06:27
quote:
Originally posted by rocker

hey and for Peter and Jordan I heard they were like marmite..you eirher love'em or hate'em..........;-)...

Love Marmite{or Vegemite}.......the other two are Satans Spawn.
rocker Posted - 16/02/2007 : 18:55:07
hey and for Peter and Jordan I heard they were like marmite..you eirher love'em or hate'em..........;-)...
rocker Posted - 16/02/2007 : 18:46:33
heh heh yeah thanks for the affliction!!! we'll see what becks is gonna do here...I have a theory...
See I think Becks PLC knows people'll pay any price for their little footy kiddies to get into the Premiership!! I think he wants to set up his academy here and just rake it in...;-)... plus there'll no doubt be Beckham sport stores....and things we just may see: Becks renouncing UK citizenship because he wants to play on the US World Cup team??????..;-).....I'll be lookin' for the Beckham (really Keano)prawn sandwiches when the Galaxy play!....;-)....
jellybean Posted - 16/02/2007 : 17:31:57
haha mike p we really could't inflict pete and jordan to our american friends, is it not bad enough they now have to endure the other two non entities
MikeP Posted - 16/02/2007 : 00:51:14
Rocker, I really hope that the American people take Posh'n Becks and hold them close to your hearts for ever and ever. This is not 'Lend/Lease' in reverse, you can keep them . Really! PLEASE!

Right. Who's next?

Rocker, have you ever heard of Peter Andre? Great voice and musical talent...check out some song samples on Amazon Music. He's got a really intelligent and beautiful missus too.
tmittelstadt Posted - 15/02/2007 : 22:01:25
I wasn't knocking the toughness of rugby guys. They are animals. Football players are no slouches either. Some have played games with broken legs. But the guys in the NFL are the biggest, strongest, and fastest athletes in the world.

Larry Allen, used to bench press 720 pounds for crying out loud!

As far as Prince. I agree, he has put out some crap, and he is a bit of a wierdo, but the guy can play the guitar.
Tina Posted - 15/02/2007 : 21:37:05
You're welcome to them!!
rocker Posted - 15/02/2007 : 19:08:05
heh heh.. you guys in the Uk betta watch out now in soccer... no excuse me....it's f-o-o-t-b-a-l-l right??!....we got posh Becks now!!!!....omigawd.........
Rob Dudda Posted - 15/02/2007 : 18:58:39
quote:
Originally posted by The sweet disorder

It's a common thing in the UK. Basically as Rugby League and Union players in the UK play a similar type of game with zero padding. American football is kind off laughed off as being soft due to the padding involved. Go any Rugby match in the UK and your basically watching legalised violence!!!

It's TRUE.....

and as for Prince...he's a
jellybean Posted - 15/02/2007 : 18:21:19
i could never quite get away with prince..he always seems a little too far up his own bottom for my liking. No doubting the guy can play and I have been known to shimmy around to rasberry beret and kiss in my time, but he's so damn serious.
The sweet disorder Posted - 15/02/2007 : 16:36:44
It's a common thing in the UK. Basically as Rugby League and Union players in the UK play a similar type of game with zero padding. American football is kind off laughed off as being soft due to the padding involved. Go any Rugby match in the UK and your basically watching legalised violence!!!
tmittelstadt Posted - 15/02/2007 : 00:16:27
I thought Prince was the best live act I've ever watched at the Superbowl. He is an incredible guitarist. Anyone that thinks otherwise is off their rocker. He may not be Yngwie, but I always consider that a good thing.

Prince may have covered the Foo Fighters because they do cover Purple Rain. Plus, Best of You is a great song.

As far as Pro Football being for pansies, I find that hilarious. Those guys are the best athlets in the world. No other sport has bigger, stronger, or faster athletes.
The sweet disorder Posted - 13/02/2007 : 23:09:18
ahhhh Z Farrar you're back...now I find that hilarious
rocker Posted - 13/02/2007 : 14:12:43
hmm..anybody know why Prince did the Foo Fighters song "Best of You"???.....
Tina Posted - 13/02/2007 : 08:07:02
Cor strewth guvnor, wot a palaver..

Michael Jackson's nipple?? Must have missed that one...

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page