Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General discussions about music
 haystock festival

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jellybean Posted - 27/07/2006 : 00:56:46
for any of my friends in the north who were thinking of going to the big brother gig at the festival on the 27th aug...well its been moved a week early, downsized to 300 instead of 3000 people, and cut the costs by not having any "expensive" bands on,,so basically no big brother.
think i'll go see them in leeds instead
quite dissapointed about that!
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jellybean Posted - 16/08/2006 : 12:12:52
hey, i'll come and say hello!
wrote my essay for freedoman, the only thing i've ever won is an electric watersquirter that cleans your teeth when I was 10..
lets say i'll prob not get me mitts on the tambourine!
let us know how the scottish gigs go aldo
boombox Posted - 16/08/2006 : 01:43:40
Anyone else going to Chepstow for the bbhc show at the Chepstow Festival? Am planning on going
Cal Jam Posted - 16/08/2006 : 00:13:59
quote:
Originally posted by jellybean

hope you can pop in caljam, say hello to Arthur! I've sold quite a few already so its going well.
We are staying overnight in leeds, no doubt you will spot me and my 2 friends, i'll be the one in the middle, drunk, who thinks she sounds like janis joplin!

Cool. I'll probably be by myself as my mate can't make it, and all my other mates don't know who they are and won't come!

So I'll drive down after work, and drive back after the gig.

If you see a bloke by the bar drinking cokes, and looking like he has no mates, that could well be me! :-)
aldo Posted - 16/08/2006 : 00:09:25
Big Brother and the Holding Company are also paying 2 gigs near perth scotland next week, think Im going to check them out.
jellybean Posted - 15/08/2006 : 18:14:00
hope you can pop in caljam, say hello to Arthur! I've sold quite a few already so its going well.
We are staying overnight in leeds, no doubt you will spot me and my 2 friends, i'll be the one in the middle, drunk, who thinks she sounds like janis joplin!
Cal Jam Posted - 15/08/2006 : 03:05:50
The Forth? I know it. Just a 5 minute bus ride away.

Will probably be at the Irish Centre too, as it is the nearest gig to me. Probably make it a day trip and come back the same day. Should be fun!

Agreed about Arthur. Listened to the Forever Changes Concerts today. The man is just fabulous.
jellybean Posted - 15/08/2006 : 01:27:26
seeing BBHC on the 29th, will let you know how it goes, couldnt bring myself to post or read much on the board lately, just makes me so sad, I've got an exhibition in the forth pub in newcastle for any passers by, Arthur is there, looking cool on the wall.
Cal Jam Posted - 02/08/2006 : 21:00:07
Wow! Thanks for the update! I checked recently, and this change had not been made yet!

I would only have been going to see BB anyway, so will check out their tourlist for alternative dates!

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page