Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 Mike Randle Blog
 Arthur On His Own Now..........Diary

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
The Freedom Man Posted - 07/08/2005 : 14:11:39
I removed the latest Diary at Mike's request, because an Official Newsletter has been or will be send out.

Press the link under this message

Cheers,
Ed

http://www.thefreedomman.com
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fritz Posted - 10/08/2005 : 02:37:29
Absolutely right, Caryne! Where in the world can you get an actual slice of life with LOVE/the Love Band, plus a solid analysis of a visit to Shakey's Pizza...than from one of Mike's Diaries? They're outstanding. When I was in high school in northeast Ohio back in the early 70s it seemed like a minor miracle to find ANYTHING at all in magazines/books about LOVE...but Mike has changed all that.
I love the music of Arthur Lee and LOVE but have been aware of certain issues since the 70s...so, none of these recent events (or those of the 1990s, for that matter) comes as a surprise. I would love to get to hear the man once again (whom I never thought I'd see perform, anyway) but either way, we should all be very, very grateful to the Love Band. May they live long and prosper.
caryne Posted - 10/08/2005 : 01:06:02
It's true, no-one is more 'up-front' about the current situation than Mike with the diaries....as the man says, if you havn't read them, then do so now.
waxburn Posted - 10/08/2005 : 00:56:13
quote:
Originally posted by johnbhoy

I disagree - this is the biggest thing that has happened to Love for years, lets be up front about it.

Lisbon 1967

Johnbhoy, have you read the diaries? They make for powerfully enlightening reading;everyone that has read them, has come out of the experience transformed, for the better, of course.

(almost everyone, anyways)
caryne Posted - 09/08/2005 : 23:23:08
I think Ed means there's nothing going on that's new news to anyone who has been following the recent saga, he's not saying there's nothing happening in the world of 'Love/The Love Band'..don't look for people trying to hide things when they aren't.
johnbhoy Posted - 09/08/2005 : 19:00:56
I disagree - this is the biggest thing that has happened to Love for years, lets be up front about it.

Lisbon 1967
The Freedom Man Posted - 07/08/2005 : 23:04:47
Nothing's going on.Mike wrote some things in his latest Diary that will also be in the Newsletter.So he thought the latest Diary was pointless, that's all and nothing more.

Cheers,
Ed

Old_Man Posted - 07/08/2005 : 21:13:25
What? Why? What's going on?
The Freedom Man Posted - 07/08/2005 : 21:06:28
Ok, But he is not playing with the LOVE Band anymore, that was what it said.
Anyway it has been removed now.

John E from the UK, I have send an email to David Housden about my chang of address.Do you perhaps know if he got it since I didn't get a response from him, or even you.

Cheers,
Ed

John E Posted - 07/08/2005 : 18:13:51
Hi Ed,
Clearly the band are doing something else (good on them!), but there doesn't seem to be any word of Arthur doing something else!
Cheers, John E

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page