Arthur On His Own Now..........Diary
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

The Freedom Man
Old Love

Netherlands
553 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2005 :  14:11:39  Show Profile  Visit The Freedom Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I removed the latest Diary at Mike's request, because an Official Newsletter has been or will be send out.

Press the link under this message

Cheers,
Ed

http://www.thefreedomman.com

Edited by - The Freedom Man on 07/08/2005 21:03:50

John E
Fifth Love

United Kingdom
322 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2005 :  18:13:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Ed,
Clearly the band are doing something else (good on them!), but there doesn't seem to be any word of Arthur doing something else!
Cheers, John E
Go to Top of Page

The Freedom Man
Old Love

Netherlands
553 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2005 :  21:06:28  Show Profile  Visit The Freedom Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok, But he is not playing with the LOVE Band anymore, that was what it said.
Anyway it has been removed now.

John E from the UK, I have send an email to David Housden about my chang of address.Do you perhaps know if he got it since I didn't get a response from him, or even you.

Cheers,
Ed

Edited by - The Freedom Man on 08/08/2005 00:06:27
Go to Top of Page

Old_Man
Old Love

United Kingdom
668 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2005 :  21:13:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What? Why? What's going on?
Go to Top of Page

The Freedom Man
Old Love

Netherlands
553 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2005 :  23:04:47  Show Profile  Visit The Freedom Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nothing's going on.Mike wrote some things in his latest Diary that will also be in the Newsletter.So he thought the latest Diary was pointless, that's all and nothing more.

Cheers,
Ed

Go to Top of Page

johnbhoy
Second Love

46 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2005 :  19:00:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I disagree - this is the biggest thing that has happened to Love for years, lets be up front about it.

Lisbon 1967
Go to Top of Page

caryne
Old Love

United Kingdom
1520 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2005 :  23:23:08  Show Profile  Visit caryne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think Ed means there's nothing going on that's new news to anyone who has been following the recent saga, he's not saying there's nothing happening in the world of 'Love/The Love Band'..don't look for people trying to hide things when they aren't.
Go to Top of Page

waxburn
Old Love

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2005 :  00:56:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by johnbhoy

I disagree - this is the biggest thing that has happened to Love for years, lets be up front about it.

Lisbon 1967

Johnbhoy, have you read the diaries? They make for powerfully enlightening reading;everyone that has read them, has come out of the experience transformed, for the better, of course.

(almost everyone, anyways)

Edited by - waxburn on 10/08/2005 01:04:25
Go to Top of Page

caryne
Old Love

United Kingdom
1520 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2005 :  01:06:02  Show Profile  Visit caryne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's true, no-one is more 'up-front' about the current situation than Mike with the diaries....as the man says, if you havn't read them, then do so now.
Go to Top of Page

Fritz
First Love

15 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2005 :  02:37:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Absolutely right, Caryne! Where in the world can you get an actual slice of life with LOVE/the Love Band, plus a solid analysis of a visit to Shakey's Pizza...than from one of Mike's Diaries? They're outstanding. When I was in high school in northeast Ohio back in the early 70s it seemed like a minor miracle to find ANYTHING at all in magazines/books about LOVE...but Mike has changed all that.
I love the music of Arthur Lee and LOVE but have been aware of certain issues since the 70s...so, none of these recent events (or those of the 1990s, for that matter) comes as a surprise. I would love to get to hear the man once again (whom I never thought I'd see perform, anyway) but either way, we should all be very, very grateful to the Love Band. May they live long and prosper.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page