Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 RE Black Beauty review in Record Collector

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Joe Morris Posted - 04/09/2011 : 00:40:31
the new Love album has just garnered 4 stars in the most recent issue of Record Collector (The Who cover story as I recall, also an interview with Micky Dolenz on the Monkees Head, which just saw a recent 3CD deluxe release)

Does anyone have any idea when this album is coming out? this is absolutely pathetic. The RC article even had an interview with the drummer Joe Blocker with the positive review (though Beep Beep is derided as "facile"!)
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dukie Posted - 13/09/2011 : 18:29:30
Spin Uk have it down for an October 31st release now....
kdion11 Posted - 07/09/2011 : 00:50:42
quote:
Originally posted by Joe Morris

the new Love album has just garnered 4 stars in the most recent issue of Record Collector (The Who cover story as I recall, also an interview with Micky Dolenz on the Monkees Head, which just saw a recent 3CD deluxe release)

Does anyone have any idea when this album is coming out? this is absolutely pathetic. The RC article even had an interview with the drummer Joe Blocker with the positive review (though Beep Beep is derided as "facile"!)

KD: Yep, as discussd killer Four * reviews in international publications do you no good if people can't buy the record. This is the same as having a hit single on the radio with no records in the shops. I could see Arthur blowing a gasket over this.

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page