Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 LarryNYC

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Allan Posted - 12/01/2010 : 18:14:44
Only the 'old schoolers' here know him. I did have the pleasure of meeting with him and attended a LOVE concert with him at Town Hall in NYC with The Zombies. A very fascinating individual from England now transplanted here in the States. He was a roadie for some groups back in the day, and knew quite a lot of bands and their members. His stories and memories are pure throw back. As Moby Grape would say...'A Truly Fine Citizen"

Well, I just got off the phone with him. All is well. I haven't been in touch for a few years now, but have often thought of him.

I told him I'm still on Torben's board, and that he should 'stop in' and say hello to all of his old mates.

So, let this post bring positive responses from all, and 'will' him back to us. Perhaps, he will see this thread, and return to this happy place

With good thoughts

Allan
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jim Posted - 17/01/2010 : 13:10:32
Come back Larry....the chat nights were cool

Cheers Jim.
Old_Man Posted - 12/01/2010 : 19:45:21
Yes, would be good to have Larry back. He used to come in the chatroom for the Sunday night chats we used to have here.
caryne Posted - 12/01/2010 : 18:58:04
Larry's a great guy, some years back we used to regularly chat on msn and, for a couple of years, exchanged Xmas cards but I lost his address and we've lost touch. Would be good to chat again with him, like a lot of 'old timers', who post occasionally now if at all, he is missed.
John9 Posted - 12/01/2010 : 18:54:11
Being more 'middle school' than 'old school', I don't know LarryNYC -but I would very gladly will him back. And it would be great to hear again from the other friends from whom we have not heard from some time. I think especially of Ed The Bear...and Scully...and Barbinberkley....and Flowering Toilet....and Wendywhen and also the guy in the US (I forget his name) who was able to order for several of us in Europe, the Love Blue Thumb anthology when it initially looked as though no one outside America would ever get to see or hear it.

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page