Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 BL tour

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kula John Posted - 06/07/2008 : 12:48:12
So who's going to which gigs? I'm hoping to make it to the london, cardiff and bristol gigs. I'd do them all if I could but I doubt my bank balance would accept it!

Has anyone got tickets for the Cardiff gig yet? I've searched online but can't find any details of where to get tickets, although I notice on the tour advert it still says 'To be confirmed'. Is it likely that the tour schedule may still change?

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
caryne Posted - 04/09/2008 : 11:21:37
quote:
Originally posted by Ruckus

I'm going to the California show. And Nick Cave is playing Hollywood Bowl the Next Day!!!! Whoo Hooo

Ah, you can never go wrong with Nick Cave, seen him many times over a very long numbr of years and he is always wonderful.
Ruckus Posted - 04/09/2008 : 02:45:08
I'm going to the California show. And Nick Cave is playing Hollywood Bowl the Next Day!!!! Whoo Hooo
caryne Posted - 01/09/2008 : 10:33:56
Am seriously considering going to the London gig. It's a money thing though, if anyone wants to share a hotel room let me know (only people I know, of course, might just be a little odd if I don't know you)
caryne Posted - 24/08/2008 : 02:08:59
Brighton and Bristol. That's all I can manage as I've a busy time this Autumn what with one thing and another.
Martin Pravda Posted - 18/08/2008 : 17:21:36
Sheffield for me, can't wait.
Dukie Posted - 10/08/2008 : 00:39:29
I hope to get to Swansea, Cardiff and Bristol but some of the others are interesting (I was in London and York last week and fancy those gigs as well).Thanks Alan for remembering me and I will keep in touch.
(At least I know where the Cardiff gig is even if the tickets aren't on sale yet... announcement soon, I have been informed).
alunmorgan Posted - 09/08/2008 : 20:31:15
I am going to Swansea, Cardiff, London, Warwick, York and Manchester and maybe Bristol. I will be at the front if I can taking photos.
Dukie still need a lift??
Kula John Posted - 04/08/2008 : 16:27:17
Yeh, just got my Bristol one now too. Hopefully bringing a couple of recent love converts with me too, can't wait!

Would be great to meet up with some of you guys on here who are going too.

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....
steve64 Posted - 02/08/2008 : 16:12:25
tickets for Bristol now on sale , got mine last night

Paris Journals at http://timparistalk.proboards99.com
Kula John Posted - 19/07/2008 : 11:54:40
quote:
Originally posted by Dukie

I met up with the promoter for the Cardiff gig yesterday and he assured me that the show is still on and tickets will be available shortly via the usual local ticket sources (Spillers etc). The venue is a new one for Cardiff and I will post more details when I get the ok.(Don't bother ringing the number in Shindig for tickets because they don't have any details as yet).As soon as I hear from the promoter, I will post the details.

Thanks for the info Dukie

Tina Posted - 18/07/2008 : 20:52:59
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=45100164

I understand they are doing a few West Coast dates before the UK tour - MySpace is only showing Santa Monica 10th September so far.
waxburn Posted - 18/07/2008 : 20:49:38
quote:
Originally posted by Dukie

I met up with the promoter for the Cardiff gig yesterday and he assured me that the show is still on and tickets will be available shortly via the usual local ticket sources (Spillers etc). The venue is a new one for Cardiff and I will post more details when I get the ok.(Don't bother ringing the number in Shindig for tickets because they don't have any details as yet).As soon as I hear from the promoter, I will post the details.

any possibility of US date?
Dukie Posted - 18/07/2008 : 19:08:06
jim Posted - 12/07/2008 : 07:06:50
Hi to all, Hope to make Southampton & Warwick,Gill let me know about Milton Keynes as its not far from where i'm living in between my journeys to the Isle of Wight.

Kind regards Jim.
Gill Posted - 11/07/2008 : 21:33:36
I'll be at Cambridge and possibly Milton Keynes.

Love
Gill

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page