Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Kula John
Old Love

United Kingdom
756 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2008 :  12:48:12  Show Profile  Visit Kula John's Homepage  Reply with Quote
So who's going to which gigs? I'm hoping to make it to the london, cardiff and bristol gigs. I'd do them all if I could but I doubt my bank balance would accept it!

Has anyone got tickets for the Cardiff gig yet? I've searched online but can't find any details of where to get tickets, although I notice on the tour advert it still says 'To be confirmed'. Is it likely that the tour schedule may still change?

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....

Tina
Old Love

United Kingdom
678 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2008 :  14:14:53  Show Profile  Visit Tina's Homepage  Click to see Tina's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'll be at a few! Certainly Warwick, London, York, Edinburgh, Glasgow - not sure after that. Not Wales though - nothing against the place, just a bit too far away.
Go to Top of Page

steve64
Fifth Love

United Kingdom
344 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2008 :  14:58:50  Show Profile  Visit steve64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I shall be at Bristol Fleece, will be getting tickets as soon as they go on sale

Paris Journals at http://timparistalk.proboards99.com
Go to Top of Page

jellybean
Fifth Love

316 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2008 :  19:19:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'm going to the sheffield one as have some friends down there we are staying over with, can't wait, jefferson starship in augusta and BL in october..oh and i have the mighty boosh in November whahhey. My bank balance couldn't cope with stephen stills
Go to Top of Page

Old_Man
Old Love

United Kingdom
668 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  19:38:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glasgow and Edinburgh for me.
Go to Top of Page

Irish Barry
First Love

Ireland
10 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2008 :  22:45:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glasgow...ach aye
Go to Top of Page

Gill
Fourth Love

United Kingdom
213 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2008 :  21:33:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll be at Cambridge and possibly Milton Keynes.

Love
Gill
Go to Top of Page

jim
Third Love

United Kingdom
90 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2008 :  07:06:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi to all, Hope to make Southampton & Warwick,Gill let me know about Milton Keynes as its not far from where i'm living in between my journeys to the Isle of Wight.

Kind regards Jim.
Go to Top of Page

Dukie
Fifth Love

United Kingdom
410 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2008 :  19:08:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I met up with the promoter for the Cardiff gig yesterday and he assured me that the show is still on and tickets will be available shortly via the usual local ticket sources (Spillers etc). The venue is a new one for Cardiff and I will post more details when I get the ok.(Don't bother ringing the number in Shindig for tickets because they don't have any details as yet).As soon as I hear from the promoter, I will post the details.
Go to Top of Page

waxburn
Old Love

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2008 :  20:49:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dukie

I met up with the promoter for the Cardiff gig yesterday and he assured me that the show is still on and tickets will be available shortly via the usual local ticket sources (Spillers etc). The venue is a new one for Cardiff and I will post more details when I get the ok.(Don't bother ringing the number in Shindig for tickets because they don't have any details as yet).As soon as I hear from the promoter, I will post the details.

any possibility of US date?
Go to Top of Page

Tina
Old Love

United Kingdom
678 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2008 :  20:52:59  Show Profile  Visit Tina's Homepage  Click to see Tina's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=45100164

I understand they are doing a few West Coast dates before the UK tour - MySpace is only showing Santa Monica 10th September so far.
Go to Top of Page

Kula John
Old Love

United Kingdom
756 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2008 :  11:54:40  Show Profile  Visit Kula John's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dukie

Thanks for the info Dukie

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....
Go to Top of Page

steve64
Fifth Love

United Kingdom
344 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2008 :  16:12:25  Show Profile  Visit steve64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
tickets for Bristol now on sale , got mine last night

Paris Journals at http://timparistalk.proboards99.com
Go to Top of Page

Kula John
Old Love

United Kingdom
756 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2008 :  16:27:17  Show Profile  Visit Kula John's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeh, just got my Bristol one now too. Hopefully bringing a couple of recent love converts with me too, can't wait!

Would be great to meet up with some of you guys on here who are going too.

Go to Top of Page

alunmorgan
First Love

19 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2008 :  20:31:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am going to Swansea, Cardiff, London, Warwick, York and Manchester and maybe Bristol. I will be at the front if I can taking photos.
Dukie still need a lift??
Go to Top of Page

Dukie
Fifth Love

United Kingdom
410 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2008 :  00:39:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope to get to Swansea, Cardiff and Bristol but some of the others are interesting (I was in London and York last week and fancy those gigs as well).Thanks Alan for remembering me and I will keep in touch.
(At least I know where the Cardiff gig is even if the tickets aren't on sale yet... announcement soon, I have been informed).
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page