Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 Toon play Aone again or

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lizzyb Posted - 19/01/2008 : 19:10:13
WAHoo

Kevin Keegan’s first match as manager and the first song played at half time was Alone Again Or by Love

Last time I heard that one was when we played Fulham and it was my birthday 4 years ago. Yippee.

The mariachi horns ringing out behind my radio Newcastle commentary made my tears well up.

Keep on shining
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
rocker Posted - 22/01/2008 : 21:11:33
PS...you guys know about the game of the century, eh???? Kevin and the 'Pool couple of years back..backa nd forth back and forth I have it on tape and I watch it every now and then when I think what a Premiership game should be!!!!!
rocker Posted - 22/01/2008 : 15:25:03
Whoa....Alone Again Or...Toon.....only in the UK!......but now you got me thinking that maybe that song should be played here in MLS with those mariachi horns!..;-)....Anyway, things we'd like to see..Toon playing dee-fense.....good luck!...he heh March 8 is gonna be interesting with the Hicks & Gillet show at Anfield!!!...;-)...
ALLANAGAIN Posted - 20/01/2008 : 17:45:47
I was up in Newcastle last season watching Chelsea in a Carling cup game, we went in a bar opposite the Academy and there was a singed LOVE t-shirt in a frame, and another with a picture in. We stayed overnight before flying back the next morning, and everyone we met there was really freindly and helpfull. I really hope Keegan brings the fans up there the sucsess their great support deserves, as for playing Alone Again Or before the game...great stuff!! Good luck Geordies.
John9 Posted - 19/01/2008 : 21:46:12
I was really uplifted when I read this. Let's hope that the song will herald the start of better times ahead at St James's. A few weeks back, here at Man City, they played the chorus from 'Hey Jude' when City and Liverpool took to the field for the second half. Everyone in the stadium - friend and foe alike - seemed to join in. I actually have very fond memories of Newcastle. I was there with my dad and brother when we won the title there during the year of 'Forever Changes'. I was touched by just how many of the Newcastle fans remained for the presentation after the game. Unlike many City fans today, I actually think that Kevin Keegan did a good job when he was with us. He is not only the most charismatic manager in the Premiership - he is also one of the most accessible. As for tomorrow - we have West Ham here for the second time in four days ...and doubtless, many more delightful renditions of 'I'm forever blowing bubbles'!
Tina Posted - 19/01/2008 : 20:49:40
Haway the lads!

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page