Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 What Love are you Lovin'?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
myoungish Posted - 13/08/2007 : 06:49:57
What Love is everyone currently lovin' right about now? I know this is a somewhat pedestrian question, but I actually am curious. For me it would be the mighty Four Sail.....and those underrated gems on the first record. And Que Vida and the wondrous and enigmatic The Castle sound especially nice tonight.

Michael Young
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Rob Dudda Posted - 04/12/2007 : 21:56:42
quote:
Originally posted by Alone Again

Not strictly Love but Byran Maclean-ifyoubelievein bought it recently by chance walked into a record store as I was passing to kill some time,I never had any expectations of finding it but glad I did its fantastic.

"Barber John" is a great track and of course Orange skies,Alone again Or and Old man
ALLANAGAIN Posted - 04/12/2007 : 18:38:44
Out There, i know it,s a conpilation of two different albums, but with some killer tracks, it,s a nice easy album to put on and kick back to.
Alone Again Posted - 04/12/2007 : 00:29:29
Not strictly Love but Byran Maclean-ifyoubelievein bought it recently by chance walked into a record store as I was passing to kill some time,I never had any expectations of finding it but glad I did its fantastic.
bob f. Posted - 03/12/2007 : 18:44:30
it picks me up when i'm....down!

...what the world needs now...
Merlyn Merlot Posted - 02/12/2007 : 22:39:28
Four Sail

Is August not one of the Greatest songs of all time?

lemonade kid Posted - 02/12/2007 : 22:15:13
quote:
Originally posted by myoungish

What Love is everyone currently lovin' right about now? I know this is a somewhat pedestrian question, but I actually am curious. For me it would be the mighty Four Sail.....and those underrated gems on the first record. And Que Vida and the wondrous and enigmatic The Castle sound especially nice tonight.

Michael Young

"Your Mind and We Belong Together"
John9 Posted - 22/08/2007 : 10:38:20
Actually, I quite like 'Abalone' - I think that it is quirky tracks like that, when set alongsise the well known classics, help to give 'Out Here' the same sort of feel as two other double albums from around that time: Pink Floyd's 'Ummagumma' and The Beatles' White Album.
kdion11 Posted - 22/08/2007 : 01:17:09
quote:
Originally posted by Kula John

Yeh the Blue Thumb recordings are a keeping me entertained at the moment. I hadn't heard 'I'm down' or 'Instra-mental' before and they rock! The live cd is fantastic too.

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....

Abalone sure does suck though doesn't it ?

Free the shell fish !
rocker Posted - 21/08/2007 : 14:24:29
...4 sail was always a gem for me...love those interlacing guitar riffs on "I'm With You"..John E or Arthur (not sure) get in some nice notes there on lead....and there's the great "Maybe the People Would be the Times or Between Clark and Hilldale", will never be dated ever just like the whole FC album...a "desert island disc"...
bob f. Posted - 21/08/2007 : 03:06:33
i just got the "Four Sail" Electra cd! i bought the LP when it was first released, and had'nt been felt like getting the cd until now, having had the "Love Story" for awhile. i love this cd again all over.

...what the world needs now...
Kula John Posted - 20/08/2007 : 23:49:04
Yeh the Blue Thumb recordings are a keeping me entertained at the moment. I hadn't heard 'I'm down' or 'Instra-mental' before and they rock! The live cd is fantastic too.

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....
John9 Posted - 13/08/2007 : 13:40:05
I Still Wonder - for me the best thing Arthur ever did after the demise of the original band
Rob Dudda Posted - 13/08/2007 : 13:35:34
Out here..especially Signed dc and listen to my song.
Arnstein Posted - 13/08/2007 : 11:51:33
Da Capo!

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page