Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 All The Rest
 Anything Else
 Hope over fear......

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lemonade kid Posted - 20/01/2009 : 20:36:47
How many watched the swearing in? You all in the UK catch it and elsewhere (Torben?)

As Bush is swept away, Hope is ushered in!!!

lemonade kid Posted - 10/07/2009 : 04:22:01
quote:
Originally posted by GreenTea89

Obama has been getting as lot of critics on ghim, but overall I think he is doing the best anyone could do!

It's only now when words are said that break my heart in two, I wonder how you can endure all I've said, all I say to you.

Welcome, greentea89!

GreenTea89 Posted - 09/07/2009 : 22:30:17
Obama has been getting as lot of critics on ghim, but overall I think he is doing the best anyone could do!

It's only now when words are said that break my heart in two, I wonder how you can endure all I've said, all I say to you.
rocker Posted - 21/01/2009 : 20:19:49
Well we can all say we've seen a first in modern history with Obama taking the reins of power. I'd like to think that the US, while it does have its problems, always tries to do better. Obama has a tough job. I think he'll have a long honeymoon with Congress and the electorate because of the situation. Maybe with him at the helm we'll be able to solve some of our most vexing problems, i.e. healthcare and the economy. Let's hope he can.
lemonade kid Posted - 21/01/2009 : 17:29:57
quote:
Originally posted by bob f.

i has moist eyeballs, but when Aretha Franklin sang, tears fell.

...what the world needs now...

You're just an ol' softy, bob!! I welled up when he was just standing in the wings waiting for his entrance. How long since we've had a leader that can identify with the working stiffs, whites, blacks, and as Obama said so well...the yellow man, the red man.....and all peoples of all races and religions (non-religions)!

Hope today. Where there once was none......

bob f. Posted - 21/01/2009 : 00:11:24
i has moist eyeballs, but when Aretha Franklin sang, tears fell.

...what the world needs now...
Kula John Posted - 20/01/2009 : 20:54:29
I caught the last few minutes of the speech as I walked in from work. Inspiring stuff from Obama. A poignant moment for me came on BBC news here in the UK when a reporter spoke to an African American lady who had experienced the divisions and the persecution first hand and who had travelled to be at the inauguration. You could see how much it meant to her and it makes you realise how important today was.

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page