Liberty caps (psilocybe semilanceata)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Arnstein
Fifth Love

Norway
340 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2006 :  21:00:27  Show Profile  Click to see Arnstein's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Do you have any experiences with this psychedelic mushroom? If so, what are your experiences?

I hope I can ask about this in this forum

ruxprncd
Fifth Love

305 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2006 :  01:06:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
interesting question :)

personally i've had much more powerful and meaningful experiences on Dr Hoffman's discovery aka LSD...but have had some lovely experiences on mushrooms as well.

(for anyone reading this who is considering psychedelic experiences...
i think the best advice is to do everything possible to KNOW what you're taking and it's strength -perhaps by starting with a low dosage,
pay attention to 'set and setting' - e.g. be in an environment that is relaxed, no worries, etc., and
have someone around who you trust and who has experience.)
Go to Top of Page

Arnstein
Fifth Love

Norway
340 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2006 :  07:48:52  Show Profile  Click to see Arnstein's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I think people should start with psilocybe cubensis. These dont have as long trip as LSD (6 hours. LSD-trips are 12 hours) and are very mild(if you dont ingest much ofcourse). However, it is very hard to know a liberty caps strength, and thats why I ask!
Go to Top of Page

Lizzyb
Fifth Love

United Kingdom
470 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2006 :  11:07:55  Show Profile  Visit Lizzyb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
just be careful you don't get
'intercepted by gravitation'

Keep on shining
Go to Top of Page

Allan
Old Love

USA
560 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2006 :  18:54:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Arnstein

I appreciate your curiosity...

I'm an old-timer, a product of the 60's-if you will.

Please be very careful with whatever you'd like to experiment with. It would not be too unusual today to end up with something that it is not. I believe there's lots of poison out there in today's world, and I mean this sincerely, I wouldn't want you (or anyone else for that matter), to become gravely ill and have long-lasting bad after effects.

Check and re-check your sources...for your own good.

Please don't construe this post as anything other than 'be careful'. I want you around for a long time to come

Allan

Edited by - Allan on 10/02/2006 18:59:00
Go to Top of Page

Arnstein
Fifth Love

Norway
340 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2006 :  19:52:10  Show Profile  Click to see Arnstein's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks for good answers! Yes, I will be very careful ofcourse!
Go to Top of Page

astrolobe33
Fifth Love

USA
381 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2006 :  22:31:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ruxprncd

personally i've had much more powerful and meaningful experiences on Dr Hoffman's discovery aka LSD...but have had some lovely experiences on mushrooms as well.

Speaking of Our Father of the Windowpane, the esteemed Dr. Hoffman just cleared his 100th birthday last January 11th, and he's still sharp as a tack and doing well (which I interpret as a very good sign). There is an interesting article from the week of his birthday here:
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9505E3DB153FF934A35752C0A9609C8B63
...from which this is an excerpt:

''It's very, very dangerous to lose contact with living nature,'' he said, listing to the right in a green armchair that looked out over frost-dusted fields and snow-laced trees. A glass pitcher held a bouquet of roses on the coffee table before him. ''In the big cities, there are people who have never seen living nature, all things are products of humans,'' he said. ''The bigger the town, the less they see and understand nature.'' And, yes, he said, LSD, which he calls his ''problem child,'' could help reconnect people to the universe.

I was really happy to hear that he's still with us.
Jon
Go to Top of Page

ruxprncd
Fifth Love

305 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2006 :  02:05:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had the pleasure of attending the LSD symposium that coincided with Albert's birthday - and both presenters and attendees were the most amazing and creative group of people I've ever encountered.
Go to Top of Page

Lizzyb
Fifth Love

United Kingdom
470 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2006 :  20:34:28  Show Profile  Visit Lizzyb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
my birthday too - i was very pleased to note

Keep on shining
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page