New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ALLANAGAIN
Old Love

United Kingdom
687 Posts

Posted - 26/11/2005 :  19:20:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just trying to keep the site interesting, andkeep each other informed of any little gems out there
I got BLACK ACETATE by John Cale, wich i would recomend, now i,ve listened to it for a couple of weeks.
What about you?

MikeP
Fifth Love

406 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2005 :  01:45:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sort of new..Following on from the excellent reissues of 'Solid Air' and 'One World', Universal have just reissued as a job lot all the other John Martyn albums pre-1978, sparkimgly remixed, with extra tracks, either unreleased, alt. versions or BBC sessions. I got 'Bless The Weather' two days ago. Still timelessly lovely. I think the new Wilco live album is next on my hit list, and maybe the Black Mountain one.
Go to Top of Page

Old_Man
Old Love

United Kingdom
668 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2005 :  16:43:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Did You Think I Was Gone" Tandy's new album is excellent. Mike Ferrio is a most underrated song writer.
Go to Top of Page

ALLANAGAIN
Old Love

United Kingdom
687 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2005 :  18:30:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got Solid Air, re- mastered 2months ago....a realtime-less gem,i really love One world as well, did you see the docu ont.v. about John doing his 1st gig since his leg was amputated??
Alaan
Go to Top of Page

Arnstein
Fifth Love

Norway
340 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2005 :  23:02:09  Show Profile  Click to see Arnstein's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Tim Buckley - Goodbye and Hello
Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour
Go to Top of Page

bob f.
Old Love

USA
1308 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2005 :  00:27:01  Show Profile  Visit bob f.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
"SNOW"- Kurt Kirkwood........ELECTRIC PRUNES"LOST DREAMS"....." The Invisible Invasion" by THE CORAL......,"Apollo Sunshine" by Apollo Sunshine....."honeycomb" by frank black.
Go to Top of Page

bob f.
Old Love

USA
1308 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2005 :  01:05:14  Show Profile  Visit bob f.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
as Columbo would say, " just one more thing...." ....the recent compilation cd , "melts in your brain...not on your wrist!" by the Chocolate Watch Band.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page