SOLID AS A ROCK......New Diary
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

The Freedom Man
Old Love

Netherlands
553 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2005 :  20:40:21  Show Profile  Visit The Freedom Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Seems every one has cooled down now.We all are moving on and I can't wait to hear the new music.........

Mike latest Diary OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW!!

Cheers,
Ed

http://www.thefreedomman.com/love/mikepage2.html
PRESS THE LINK!

Edited by - The Freedom Man on 06/10/2005 22:05:12

oldfartatplay
Third Love

74 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2005 :  22:20:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great to see some dark clouds breaking.....here's to blue skies ahead!Whatever happens from now on,I for one will always be grateful to Mike,Rusty,Dave,Daddyo,the Stockholm Strings & crew for bringing Arthur and the Love legacy on to the Other Stage at Glastonbury,that magical day back in 2003.That one's safely stored in the memory banks......... now play on guys.Hoping to see you back in the UK someday soon.
Go to Top of Page

ladylove
Fifth Love

276 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2005 :  22:39:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your honesty, Mike, and the best of luck to you and BL. You are one decent gentleman, and I know you guys have alot of support behind you -- so, go get 'em!!
Go to Top of Page

ocfan
Fourth Love

USA
109 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2005 :  18:23:16  Show Profile  Visit ocfan's Homepage  Click to see ocfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I will be at the first gig you play in Southern Calif. So glad Johnny stood up and spoke the truth. You guys are incredible musicians and Mike you have behaved like the glass act you are, through this whole messy thing. Musical groups come and go but you kept your integrity throughout and friends are friends forever.
Best to you and Hannah

Cheryl
Go to Top of Page

boombox
Old Love

United Kingdom
548 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2005 :  00:24:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have to admit to feeling sad that the Love Band may not be carrying on - the fantastic memories of the shows I caught on this summer's tour will have to suffice. I just hope that when Gethsemane is finished, Johnny will reunite with the boys to tour it.

However, I am more than a little stoked to see that Baby Lemonade will return. At last I may get a chance to see the boys perform the High Life Suite, Back Of A Van, Santanaclaus, Undergound DJ, Clap Your Hands and all the other great tunes on their albums - maybe even some of the solo work too.

Good luck to Johnny in his project and to Mike, Rusty Dave and Daddyo - count me in for front stage tickets for as many venues as I can make!!
Go to Top of Page

MikeP
Fifth Love

406 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2005 :  02:55:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good luck, loving, licks and liquor, OK?
Go to Top of Page

MikeP
Fifth Love

406 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2005 :  03:53:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...and

TTTTTT H H A N N K K Y Y O U U
T H H A N N K Y Y O O U U
T HHHH A A NN N KK Y O O U U
T N N AA N N K K Y O O U U
T H H AAAA N NN K K Y O O U U
T H H A A N N K K Y OO UUUU
Go to Top of Page

MikeP
Fifth Love

406 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2005 :  04:00:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn computers! Spent ages trying get THANK YOU in big letters across the pagewidth and ended up with a mess! Thought's there though...
Go to Top of Page

bluecap
Second Love

United Kingdom
27 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2005 :  18:53:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yea, time to move on, been a great trip over these past few years.
The like I thought I would never see again.
So thanks Baby Lemonade, look forward to seeing you in the UK soon.

the news today will be the movies of tomorrow
Go to Top of Page

jazmaan
Fifth Love

USA
315 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2005 :  07:23:02  Show Profile  Visit jazmaan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great post by Mike. Baby Lemonade gave Arthur 10 years of great music, but like GH said, "All Things Must Pass". I hope everyone moves on to bigger and more LUCRATIVE artistic successes!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page