Posted - 13/11/2015 : 17:47:38
| Posted before, but for newbies, this is one way to get your Love pix etc onto the forum posts...with the free uploader--Postimage.org
Many of you use different uploaders but Postimage.org is free and easy. Once you've gone through this once, it is so easy you'll never forget it....enjoy!
This is by no means the only uploader...it's just one way for those who wanted to know how, this is my way....
Oh, sorry, I forgot the obvious---you need to open TWO separate browsers in separate windows to work between, One for the Love forum, and one for the uploader/
1. Open the Postimage.org web page... in one browser & then open the Love forum and the post you want to message, in the other browser--and open the message window.
2. then at Postimage.org... choose "Family Safe",
Then you may, if you choose to, click on the DO NOT RESIZE box to "resize for message boards"....as your image may be too large.
If you choose not to, don't worry about it.
I don't use it as I resize my images before hand and resizing with Postimage can make them too small to view.
3. So then click "BROWSE" and chose an image from your computer...the images/photos need to be on your computer.
4. Then click Upload It!...and this page appears...
5. Move your mouse over the boxes to the one I highlighted above....Drop and drag the orange highlighted box (your browser may highlight in green or red or whatever) into the forum message box you have opened to post a message in the other browser.
YOU ARE FINISHED adding a photo---or add as many more as you like to your message!
If you don't like seeing the extra crap/link text
get rid of the text in the link you dropped into your message box...(I highlighted it in orange for you to see better) and it will not appear in the post. (If not, it appears as you can see in and around the first image above-top page...
so, I highlighted in orange what to delete, (in blue below) what you don't delete.
So much music, so little time.
Edited by - lemonade kid on 12/01/2016 20:20:21