New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lemonade kid
Old Love

USA
9873 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2014 :  20:39:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I recommended to Michael that he spread the word here...Michael asked me to post this note from him, to us...good news!!

PEGASUS CONTINUUM by Michael Stuart-Ware

Hi Torben,

Just dropping you a line to let you and forum members know that a revised and updated edition of the book detailing my years drumming with Love is now available in ebook format on Kindle (Amazon link below) and will be available on ibook by the middle of November under the title, Pegasus Continuum.

By the way, cover art and design for the new ibook was done by graphic artist and occasional forum contributor, Scott Earle (who was kind enough to forward along this notification, as well).

Thanks again to you and members of the forum for your support in helping to keep Love's music alive.

All the best, Michael Stuart-Ware

http://www.amazon.com/Pegasus-Continuum-Story-Legendary-Group-ebook/dp/B00ODCK72W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1414087867&sr=8-1&keywords=pegasus+continuum

Hey all,

Note that Michael has taken back control of his book now that Helter Skelter is pretty much a non-entity (never say never, but we will likely never see another printed edition, so cherish the hard copy book we lucky ones have!). Best of luck to Michael and please tell your friends about the newly revised eBook. It is worth noting that Michael has included full color photos throughout (unlike the recent printed edition which has NO pix!) and has edited and revised portions of the text. Kindle is not full color yet, but it will be in full color for iPad & iPhone platforms.

Many thanks to Michael for making this effort to make
Pegasus Continuum available to LoVE fans everywhere!.

Cheers
LK

"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music".

-Aldous Huxley

Edited by - lemonade kid on 08/11/2014 22:25:27

Joe Morris
Old Love

3491 Posts

Posted - 25/10/2014 :  19:56:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cool cover Scott

does Michael still have a play? Last I heard he was at a live Shindig show? with Echols?
Go to Top of Page

lemonade kid
Old Love

USA
9873 Posts

Posted - 28/10/2014 :  16:07:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Joe Morris

cool cover Scott

does Michael still have a play? Last I heard he was at a live Shindig show? with Echols?

Not lately. Vegas is a different music scene, and jamming happens in the wee hours after Vegas shows are over...a scene for the young!

"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music".

-Aldous Huxley
Go to Top of Page

mikeb
Old Love

United Kingdom
516 Posts

Posted - 17/11/2014 :  10:30:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Michael is making a guest appearance at the next Love Revisited gig at the Casbah, San Diego November 22. Again this is a Forever Changes gig with strings and horns.
Go to Top of Page

lemonade kid
Old Love

USA
9873 Posts

Posted - 17/11/2014 :  17:41:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mikeb

Michael is making a guest appearance at the next Love Revisited gig at the Casbah, San Diego November 22. Again this is a Forever Changes gig with strings and horns.

Too bad Lem won't let Michael play more....he is the best drummer for the gig and after all, it is a "LOVE" reunion of sorts. "Guest drummer" is a bit wrong to my mind....but if Michael has peace about, I guess I should too.

PEACE....& LoVE

-Aldous Huxley
Go to Top of Page

underture
Fifth Love

482 Posts

Posted - 19/11/2014 :  14:34:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
With all the hardships Michael endured during his time in LoVE, I have to believe that he must see this as just part of the scene. He also strikes me as someone who has a very mature outlook on life. I wonder what song(s) he will be playing on?

You set the scene
Go to Top of Page

Joe Morris
Old Love

3491 Posts

Posted - 19/11/2014 :  19:27:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
whos Lem?

good old Lem!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly