New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

abraxas
Fourth Love

USA
216 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2014 :  23:58:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had read an article that a Canadian website had wrote on Bryan in 2009 or 2010. His mother was interviewed and that appears spliced between the article's text. She does mention that Bi-Polarism was somewhat of a genetic predisposition(I think she said some of her family members had suffered from that). I believe Maria McKee had suffered from it but she had sought proper treatment. I had read that Bryan had sought treatment for it, I am not sure exact decade that could've been I'll take a guess and assume the 1970s and was proscribed Lithium. I wondered if he saw a doctor for his drinking problem he had as well, and I wondered if him taking Lithium had played a role in his relapses in the 1970s-1990s.

The Bi-Polar disorder explains the fact that he sort of burned bridges within the Christian community. I assume he had relapsed a couple of times in the 1970s-80s and gained and lost friends, I believe Elizabeth McKee had somewhat said that in the interview(so someone can correct if I am wrong).

I am not sure if anyone was at a Love show in the 1960s, met Bryan in the 60s-70s-80-90s, or was at some of his post-Love shows and had perceived him suffering some sort of a mental illness.

And if anyone is part of Bryan's family or friends that are a user of this message board I am not slandering his name or reputation. I had read an article on a website that explained that aspect of his life. I am not making humor or jest on him suffering from alcohol/drug abuse or mental illness. I am just clearing that up.

This is the time and life that I am living
And I'll face each day with a smile
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page