the Rezillos
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

steve64
Fifth Love

United Kingdom
344 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  17:23:48  Show Profile  Visit steve64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
went to see The Rezillos in Bristol last night great gig! they were amazing

hey ho! lets go!

caryne
Old Love

United Kingdom
1520 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  19:08:25  Show Profile  Visit caryne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by steve64

went to see The Rezillos in Bristol last night great gig! they were amazing

hey ho! lets go!

Nearly went but the far 'mightier' option of Mark Stewart (late of The Pop Group and The Maffia) was on offer instead...now that truly was awe inspiring...some of the greatest tunes ever recorded there, imho
Go to Top of Page

steve64
Fifth Love

United Kingdom
344 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  19:45:09  Show Profile  Visit steve64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
where was that gig Caryne? I saw The Pop Group in 1980 supporting The Slits! I love that song 'We are all prostitutes' and the t-shirt featuring Maggie! Bristol is looking good for gigs! Television in June! Ashton Court Festival in July! Killing Joke at the Academy in October and The Dickies in november at The Bierkeller

hey ho! lets go!
Go to Top of Page

caryne
Old Love

United Kingdom
1520 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  07:57:25  Show Profile  Visit caryne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by steve64

where was that gig Caryne? I saw The Pop Group in 1980 supporting The Slits! I love that song 'We are all prostitutes' and the t-shirt featuring Maggie! Bristol is looking good for gigs! Television in June! Ashton Court Festival in July! Killing Joke at the Academy in October and The Dickies in november at The Bierkeller

hey ho! lets go!

That gig was at the Malcom X Centre, in St Pauls, it has been well advertised. Adrian Sherwood was mixing sound so a pretty damn fine evening. Yep, there are som fine gigs coming up here. I saw Killing Joke earlier this year in London, excellent stuff so will be going again. I saw The Dickies once, around 1979, I guess, don't think I'll be doing that again!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page