lemonade kid
Old Love

USA
9873 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2011 :  19:04:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Everything Changes...a REALLY great new song AND album by Julian Lennon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlD9XALeK_4

Julian Lennon - Everything Changes

"The title track opens Everything Changes in a beguiling, melodic manner and has already received national airplay. The plangent opening piano chords of the captivating Lookin 4 Luv immediately mark it out as something truly special; this is one return that was worth the wait. Julian Lennon s delicate phrasing and vocal are immediately recognisable, the lyrics concise and compelling."

"Everything Changes is the sixth studio album by English singer-songwriter Julian Lennon. It is to be released on 3 October 2011. The album is his first since 1998's Photograph Smile. The first single from the album is "Lookin' 4 Luv".

Lennon has described the material as "a bit more free-flowing than [his] previous work", calling it his "favourite album so far". Revealing how Everything Changes came about, Lennon explained: "Obviously, if you sit down and play around for a bit, you’re going to come up with ideas. One thing led to another and pretty soon I had about 30 ideas, so I invited some friends to come over and flesh them out into songs"." -wiki

Lookin' 4 Luv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBmxJFGuTNk

In 2009, Lennon founded The White Feather Foundation, whose mission "embraces environmental and humanitarian issues and in conjunction with partners from around the world helps to raise funds for the betterment of all life, and to honour those who have truly made a difference."[23] Its name came from a conversation Lennon once had with his father. “Dad once said to me that should he pass away, if there was some way of letting me know he was going to be ok - that we were all going to be ok - the message would come to me in the form of a white feather. ... the white feather has always represented peace to me.”[24]

I love the album. Get it if you can!

-Tom Waits

Edited by - lemonade kid on 02/11/2011 00:52:11

lemonade kid
Old Love

USA
9873 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2011 :  00:53:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am really enjoying this new album by Julian. He has grown up.

"DISCONNECTED"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cvPz08RiZI

-Tom Waits
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page