dates
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

purplenote
First Love

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2005 :  16:49:06  Show Profile  Visit purplenote's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hey, bloke who runs this. I am firstly a massive fan of Love and secondly my band supported them on all but one of their Brittish forever changes tour. So I've got all the dates if they're any help, and some first hand inside information. Nothing particularly exciting, Arthur's a bit tight lipped most of the time. anyway, now I just sound like I'm boasting, and I did that annoying thing that people do when they talk about famous people they've met and only use their first name to imply a higher level of familiarity. Knob.

Had had had "had" had a bad word.

jazzy mary
Third Love

USA
95 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2005 :  19:56:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey don't worry about all that, purple. I, for one, would love to hear any info. you have!!

Go to Top of Page

LarryNYC
Fifth Love

USA
310 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2005 :  21:37:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll 2nd that Mary.
Go to Top of Page

torben
Fifth Love

Denmark
328 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2005 :  21:38:30  Show Profile  Visit torben's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Whatever you can add to my site is mostly welcome.
Check out the tour list http://love.torbenskott.dk/foreverchanges_tour_2003.asp and if you feel like writing some notes/reviews to any of the dates please mail it to me and I'll gladly place them on the site.
Anything from the tour you find would be interesting, photos, flyers ....
Go to Top of Page

purplenote
First Love

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2005 :  23:58:35  Show Profile  Visit purplenote's Homepage  Reply with Quote
cool, I've got a few things that might be slightly interesting. But I don't know if they're only interesting to me.
I spent about an hour talking to A.L about Michael Jackson in a hotel which was thrilling for me, but a fairly boring story to tell anyone else.
I've got flyers and backstage passes and the current line up's signatures and stuff. And alot of good memories. Oh and I know the truth about what happened that night Arthur got lifted.

Go to Top of Page

LarryNYC
Fifth Love

USA
310 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2005 :  06:11:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What band are you in purplenote ?
Go to Top of Page

jazzy mary
Third Love

USA
95 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2005 :  17:00:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, I'd be interested in hearing what you and AL talked about re: Michael Jackson1 Do tell! And what does "when Arthur got lifted" mean? I'm waiting...purplenote!!
Go to Top of Page

purplenote
First Love

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2005 :  02:20:01  Show Profile  Visit purplenote's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OK, this is so rediculously fanlike.
Arthur Lee's opinion on MJ was basicly, to cut a long story short, "What did that boy do to his face" it's quite hard to extract more than that from him.He's a very emotionaly guarded sort of guy. but I probably would be too if I'd spent time in prison for something I didn't do.either that or he just didn't feel like talking to someone who basicly nodded his head the whole time and said stuff that I thought he'd like.Like a moron.(that sentance makes vague sense)
anyway lifted = arrested by the police. Some promoter bloke who liked Love invited AL to his house and had set aside a handgun that he thought would impress him. basicly the guy offered Arthur a shot AL declined and the bloke gave a brief but damming demonstration of the weapons capabilities. He shot it through a window. people called the Cops, Arthur gets arrested (third strike) despite the bloke admitting to it.aaaah, Sorry that was practicaly a novel. Mike Randle told me that.
my bands called Draw,we were fairly rubbish when we supported Love, but new members brought new things. ( drawhq.com ) but you'd be better going to clish.tk , lots of like minded music lovers and loads of general good chat. I sound like an advert. rubbish.

Go to Top of Page

Andrea
First Love

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2005 :  16:27:11  Show Profile  Visit Andrea's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Haha! Fancy meeting you here Purplenote! I just stumbled across this fine site thought I would join in on the forum action!! And I also think that www.clish.tk is a great place to visit!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page