CASTLEBLUE
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bob f.
Old Love

USA
1308 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2010 :  00:58:50  Show Profile  Visit bob f.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
Anyone have any of Castleblue CD/DVDs?
I have "Love at the Henry Fonda Theater 12-27-03", and "Love On Earth Must Be" . I missed out on the House Of Blues dvd/cd, but , like many fans, have a bootleg cd of that great concert.
I'd like to see the Castleblue stuff re-released!

...what the world needs now...

Joe Morris
Old Love

3491 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2010 :  01:32:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
they do turn up on eBay from time to time. I have a live show on 2cd where Arthur did "Message to Pretty" (probably the same as you have)

Kinda cheap actually. I remember when I got it that the 2nd disc was tucked into the cd sleeve!

the Iceworld video turns up on eBay from time to time also, on video. I think it only came out in PAL (UK) vhs format, can anyone confirm this? I've only ever seen the video in Pal myself
Go to Top of Page

The Freedom Man
Old Love

Netherlands
553 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2010 :  22:10:15  Show Profile  Visit The Freedom Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have all castleblue releases.There's also a castleblue cd from the Galaxy theatre, Santa Ana, CA December 26 2003.
Glad I didn't miss out on the House Of Blues DVD.Weren't there manny printed of this show?

Hardest shows to watch on DVD are The Coach House 2004 and the worst show of all, Spain, Valencia 2004.Arthur here is completely burned out and talks about Rick James who just died the other day.I don't know about these vid's, maybe he felt sick already?
Go to Top of Page

Joe Morris
Old Love

3491 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2010 :  00:22:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
did Castle blue put out those later shows on dvd

wasn't Lee drunk at the later shows?
Go to Top of Page

The Freedom Man
Old Love

Netherlands
553 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2010 :  20:13:40  Show Profile  Visit The Freedom Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No and maybe yes
Go to Top of Page

Joe Morris
Old Love

3491 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2010 :  00:01:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sigh. Thank god I was spared the ordeal of that

my memories of seeing Love live are very warm ones, from the days when I saw Arthur (Das Damen backing him up at Tramps in NYC in the early 90s) to the Brooklyn Waldorf

you haven't seen Forever Changes live until you've seen it in a small little club played with brass and horns!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page