Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 All The Rest
 Anything Else
 The Phoenix Lights...UFOs...are you a believer?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

lemonade kid
Old Love

USA
9873 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2009 :  21:23:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here is a well documented sighting in 1997. It occurred in Phoenix and at least five Arizona cities the night in march, 1997. In the trailer you can hear Charlie Gibson and various news anchors that night with actual news footage of the event. Fascinating to say the least!

Still unexplained. Are you a believer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhAQrR8Jhkk ...the trailer

http://www.ufocasebook.com/phoenixlights.html ...a good write up.

Share some other sightings, videos, or your OWN sightings!!

bob f.
Old Love

USA
1308 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2009 :  01:15:46  Show Profile  Visit bob f.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
thanx for that. I've been researching and following the entire UFO/ET/crop circle/cattle-mutilation/abduction phenomenon a long time, and say the Phoenix event was a real event.
I'm a message board member of Whitley Strieber's "Unknown Country" , and "Crop circle Connector" which does a great job of documenting the amazing crop formations in England , as well as an avid attendee of the anual Bay Area UFO Expo. I'm a regular listenner of the Coast to Coast AM Radio show (started by Art Bell).
http://www.unknowncountry.com/board/index.phtml?winmain=main

p.s...... i'm not a "believer". I just research and explore the UFO phenomena , and KNOW that we are not alone, due to the massive evidence, and .....the world is round.
...what the world needs now...

Edited by - bob f. on 03/12/2009 01:26:32
Go to Top of Page

rocker
Old Love

USA
3606 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2009 :  14:12:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A great topic and and also an interest of mine! For a very long time now I've been thinking and reading about the possibility of other life in the universe. Carl Sagan was the scientist hwo got me into it. Now mathematically, there's such an argument for it but I'm just not aware from the research that there's absolute proof. So bob the question and I'll ask do you think there's some real tight evidence for other life "out there"????
Go to Top of Page

bob f.
Old Love

USA
1308 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2009 :  22:44:53  Show Profile  Visit bob f.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
yes.

Go to Top of Page

rocker
Old Love

USA
3606 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2009 :  14:12:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
didja get a letter or something?....
Go to Top of Page

bob f.
Old Love

USA
1308 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2009 :  23:22:11  Show Profile  Visit bob f.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
Some men in black have encouraged me to just relax because they were very concerned I might have an unfortunate accident.
There are no ETs, and I was just talking about science fiction.

Go to Top of Page

rocker
Old Love

USA
3606 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2009 :  15:32:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
now that's funny..each night at about 12:30 my dishwasher, radio and teevee light up and go off..when I check it out I hppen to see dim lights rise up in the night sky going about a mile min...what the???
Go to Top of Page

lemonade kid
Old Love

USA
9873 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2009 :  16:59:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had a helium birthday balloon...as it started to lose its "lift" it would move in the middle airs of the front room corner--
when the furnace was on--but not too far from its corner.
One night I moved it back to its place in the corner-- a room away from my desk.
As I participated in a "net-in", I was unaware of the balloon's progress.
It floated with a single purpose from it's corner, dropped two feet to clear the door jam, at unawares,floated past my back-side,
dropped down to clear the next door jam and floated over to the kitchen sink- hovering under the recessed light fixture.

I soon noticed an odd lighting in my kitchen unlike any thing I had seen; the alien object blocked the light.
It took me a few long seconds for my mind to register what was causing the change of atmosphere.

My unidentified flying object... It still does not seem possible...if I only had some live video footage!!

A true story though...I was freaked with that late night encounter!

Edited by - lemonade kid on 07/12/2009 17:14:37
Go to Top of Page

bob f.
Old Love

USA
1308 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2009 :  02:21:50  Show Profile  Visit bob f.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
coolest toy: remote controlled helium balloon flying saucer!
Santa!!!!!! PLEASE!!!
I can just see some eyewitness seeing it in the distance, thinking it's a mile away and 50 feet wide getting closer and it's 3 feet wide , 50 feet away!

But, alll seriousness aside... the Phoenix Lights event was actualy 2 events. The first event (the real event) was a huge 1 mile wide triangle craft hoverring , and witnessed by thousands. The military then produced a scheme to muddy the waters, by sending out jets to drop flares a few hours later, thus confusing and hijacking the event.
Most of the footage seen is of the fake event, a fraud perpetrated by the U.S. Military to debunk the reality of ET craft in our world.

Edited by - bob f. on 08/12/2009 02:36:32
Go to Top of Page

rocker
Old Love

USA
3606 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2009 :  18:32:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
.....time for some ..."Hey Mr. Spaceman"...and CTA 102.......
Go to Top of Page

bob f.
Old Love

USA
1308 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2009 :  00:21:47  Show Profile  Visit bob f.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
YES, ROCKER! you are so right on with those 2 recorrds!
I'll add "3rd stone from the sun"!
and "have you seen the saucers?"!!!

Edited by - bob f. on 09/12/2009 00:24:01
Go to Top of Page

BobbyFischer
Fifth Love

Norway
440 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2009 :  01:12:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hm,I sure belive there are much hoax out there,the Roswell video for instance as we all know proven to be a joke.Also strange apperance in the sky that even not astophysics knows the answer to.But how old is that science?..So many of these video tapes of UFOS is just reduced to plain explanation some 10 years after when astrophysics have an explanation for it,and of course there is all the fake videos,Count me out!
Go to Top of Page

rocker
Old Love

USA
3606 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2009 :  14:49:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well just in a serious vein now, if you think about it, our visitors really have to be on another evolutionary spiral because they solved the travel and distance and technology problems to visit our abode.
Is it impossible? Maybe not. The sun's still in the sky after all these billions of years.
Go to Top of Page

bob f.
Old Love

USA
1308 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2009 :  00:04:23  Show Profile  Visit bob f.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
many people thought it impossible for humans to even fly in iron birds above Earth!
People were executed for believing in a round Earth, and jailed for speaking about Earth not being the center of the universe.
yes...there are some ET craft here. We are not alone, and never have been. But...we can sure use some intervention now!

Go to Top of Page

lemonade kid
Old Love

USA
9873 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2009 :  03:04:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bob f.

many people thought it impossible for humans to even fly in iron birds above Earth!
People were executed for believing in a round Earth, and jailed for speaking about Earth not being the center of the universe.
yes...there are some ET craft here. We are not alone, and never have been. But...we can sure use some intervention now!

All those massive earthen and stone works that can only be viewed from miles above the earth's surface...for the gods to view...maybe those gods were early visitors that made quite an impression...

rocker
Old Love

USA
3606 Posts

Posted - 14/12/2009 :  15:06:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lk..i think that fellow Van Daniken (sp?) got into that theory. He showed some images of the Maya on machines???

bob...I'd think if they got here they've solved that problem of how a society gets to live together and "play nice in the sandbox" with blowing themselves up and going to scenarios of something like "MAD".."mutually assured destruction" .'member that one?? ..

oh and before I forget, watch Lewis Black the comedian do his bit of being a kid and trying to withstand nuclear explosions...hilarious and you will die from hilarity not from the bomb!!! ..and it's time for watching some Strangelove!...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page