BL Tour Canceled
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

The Freedom Man
Old Love

Netherlands
553 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2008 :  22:20:29  Show Profile  Visit The Freedom Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here's more about the UK Tour from 2008 and it's cancelation.

http://www.thefreedomman.com/
PRESS THE LINK!

Kula John
Old Love

United Kingdom
756 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2008 :  22:59:51  Show Profile  Visit Kula John's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's such a shame

It's so frustrating because we all know how good the guys are, whether it's playing BL or Love songs. If you look at some of the bands playing sell out tours in the UK at the moment it does make you wonder.

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....
Go to Top of Page

alunmorgan
First Love

19 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2008 :  14:27:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Love and BL have brought so much happiness and fun into my life that I will not say a cross word to the Band. Its a disappointment but life goes on.
Go to Top of Page

Kula John
Old Love

United Kingdom
756 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2008 :  22:09:09  Show Profile  Visit Kula John's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Alun, yes sorry I wasn't having a go at the band in my previous post. I know it's not their fault at all or anyone involved in the organisation of the tour. It's just one of those things.

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page