LOVE Frank Fayad
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ReFF
First Love

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 24/12/2007 :  20:48:35  Show Profile  Visit ReFF's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In behalf of Frank Fayad I tell you me Frank is one of a kind, born into a generation of 'AWE', you see according to Frank this awe is part of the population in North Hollywood, if you are an artist so to speck during this generation. Going to school with people such as Richie Valens, performing beside artist such as Jimi Hendrix's, Led Zeppelin, The Doors and the list goes on.

In return, he had the best of best of drugs, women, and a family, a family outside of music, lost in the note, time, fortune and fame; what a heavily price to pay. you see my friend Frank ask me to locate his family and friends, can you hear me know now?

Frank Fayad is a tall, vegetarian, bass player you would truly want to meet. Frank is humble and for the record bad to the bone. He grooms himself as if he is still in the 60's. Duck tail hair versus long hair, v-shape hair line from the top of his scalp ending in a duck tale in the back, still in the 60's dude all the way, and this man has always told me from the start, "I just want to love you" this is after we get into a big debate, I don't know if he tells me this just to shut me up, or because he truly means it, i truly hope the second of the two. Frank is favorite saying is “I just want to Love You”

So, here I am, out of work, I can't even buy a Christmas card for my only true fan, 'MOM' I walked 10 miles last night, slept under a piece of plywood, no jacket because my one and only brother pick me up and took me to a party, he took siding with his friends over me and like Frank, I take no **** from anyone. Moreover, was I suppose to be quite, kiss ass, be someone I'm not, I mean the people at the party wanted me to do this and all I wanted to is be myself. So, I cranked up the key boards, jammed on my brothers Fender Strat, and I took no prisoners, and then all hell broke loose, I was giving complement to the drummer jamming with me and his sufficient other unplug me when I told her I was not talking to her, and it this story is not even worth telling.

What I am getting to, is that sometimes I guess we have to kiss ass, bite the bullet, when it comes to family, I say not!!! we need to let our friends know this is my Wife, Husband, Dad, Mother, Brother, Sister, this is my family and if I have to walk ten miles to prove to myself I will not take second to none if I have to walk ten miles I will walk twenty.

So there you go, this is my Christmas story, unfolding from a friends wish finding a family for a friend, if you are out there reading this story and know my friend Frank Fayad, he wishes you as I do a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2008.

Peace-Out
ReFF 2007[/b]

ReFF
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page