Singing Cowboy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jazmaan
Fifth Love

USA
315 Posts

Posted - 13/11/2007 :  04:05:12  Show Profile  Visit jazmaan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Last March, to commemorate Arthur's birthday, I tried to upload a video clip of "Singing Cowboy" from the Henry Fonda Theater, but it was rejected by YouTube because it was 13 minutes long. So I posted a Rapidahare link instead, but many of you probably missed it.

You can now see the clip at LoveArthurLee.Com.

It features Arthur, Mike, Rusty, Daddyo and Chapple plus the Forever Changes Ensemble plus Johnny Echols.

Enjoy!

ruxprncd
Fifth Love

305 Posts

Posted - 13/11/2007 :  04:10:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Jazzman - much appreciated! Any news re: Mr Echols and his projects (?)
Go to Top of Page

Conrad Conrad
Second Love

26 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2007 :  12:10:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you've got a nice recording of that show, let me urge you to get that released somehow. That was the best show of Arthur's I ever saw. He was on fire.
Go to Top of Page

Conrad Conrad
Second Love

26 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2007 :  12:27:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whoops, I forgot about that show. Cool clip but my favorite Love show is the other Henry Fonda Theatre show, the one with just the 5 piece. I've seen a pretty funky video of some of that (and was there too) and sure would like to see a good one.
Go to Top of Page

bob f.
Old Love

USA
1308 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2007 :  05:40:24  Show Profile  Visit bob f.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
yeah! i was at that Henry Fonda December 27, 2003 show!awesome! i have the Castleblue cd. yes , i also have a very funky vhs copy of the other 9-27-02 Henry Fonda Theater show. camera guy must have been very EFFECTED, due to the unstable focus of the target:the artist on stage.!but sound is ok. Echols was amazing that night in '03! we had triple lead guitars from Echols, Lee, and Randle , and they finished with "Smokestack Lightning".a really LONG version!cool!

...what the world needs now...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page