Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

rocker
Old Love

USA
3606 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2007 :  14:12:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
allan you know it's gonna be tough, right? manu has to lose everything and you guys need to win everything. I don't know. But hey, look at Liverpool back in Milan in '05, down 3 goals..you know the rest me boy!....so I'm going to keep my mouth shut...anyway I want Jose to win the title so at least we can get a smile on'em a little bit..he's been in a real bad mood lately!..
Go to Top of Page

rocker
Old Love

USA
3606 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  14:26:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well how do we say it? "Bummer in the S-pring".....and there's next season for both of us as far as the title! heh heh look for Keano (Sunderland) to spoil parties!
Go to Top of Page

ALLANAGAIN
Old Love

United Kingdom
687 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2007 :  14:07:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi Rocker...well, i,ve had better weeks mate! yeah the Man Usa disease will be everywhere next season with Keane + Bruce coming up to join Copell and old red nose himself. All the more reason for me to sing my lungs out at Stamford Bridge tommorow night!!
C,MON THE CHELS!!
Go to Top of Page

rocker
Old Love

USA
3606 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2007 :  14:36:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey allan you must be a lucky guy with all those tix..you connected with Jose or somethin'??? or do you have an OBE?...
Go to Top of Page

ALLANAGAIN
Old Love

United Kingdom
687 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2007 :  15:31:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
o.b.e. now that,s a thought....nah, i,m a club member for the last 20 odd years...we pay £50 each a year and get to book a ticket a game.
No Wembley for us though as the F.A. only gave us and the Mancs 25,000 each...so i,ll have to make do with Tonight and Everton on Sunday then chill out and become my old hippy self for the summer....untill we go to Ibrox, Glasgow in late july...

KEEP ON ROCKIN,
Al
Go to Top of Page

rocker
Old Love

USA
3606 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2007 :  21:56:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey that's pretty good..I pay 20 bucks to my 'Pool club and get a t-shirt and newsletter.....would be a good idea to to do what you guys do..only thing is with the exchange rate right now it'd cost us all an arm and leg to see a match..hey all of you should be buying land here right now!!!......
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page