Page: of 2

Rob Dudda
Fourth Love

United Kingdom
131 Posts

Posted - 15/02/2007 :  18:58:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The sweet disorder

It's a common thing in the UK. Basically as Rugby League and Union players in the UK play a similar type of game with zero padding. American football is kind off laughed off as being soft due to the padding involved. Go any Rugby match in the UK and your basically watching legalised violence!!!

It's TRUE.....

and as for Prince...he's a
Go to Top of Page

rocker
Old Love

USA
3606 Posts

Posted - 15/02/2007 :  19:08:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
heh heh.. you guys in the Uk betta watch out now in soccer... no excuse me....it's f-o-o-t-b-a-l-l right??!....we got posh Becks now!!!!....omigawd.........
Go to Top of Page

Tina
Old Love

United Kingdom
678 Posts

Posted - 15/02/2007 :  21:37:05  Show Profile  Visit Tina's Homepage  Click to see Tina's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You're welcome to them!!
Go to Top of Page

tmittelstadt
Third Love

63 Posts

Posted - 15/02/2007 :  22:01:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wasn't knocking the toughness of rugby guys. They are animals. Football players are no slouches either. Some have played games with broken legs. But the guys in the NFL are the biggest, strongest, and fastest athletes in the world.

Larry Allen, used to bench press 720 pounds for crying out loud!

As far as Prince. I agree, he has put out some crap, and he is a bit of a wierdo, but the guy can play the guitar.
Go to Top of Page

MikeP
Fifth Love

406 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2007 :  00:51:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rocker, I really hope that the American people take Posh'n Becks and hold them close to your hearts for ever and ever. This is not 'Lend/Lease' in reverse, you can keep them . Really! PLEASE!

Right. Who's next?

Rocker, have you ever heard of Peter Andre? Great voice and musical talent...check out some song samples on Amazon Music. He's got a really intelligent and beautiful missus too.
Go to Top of Page

jellybean
Fifth Love

316 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2007 :  17:31:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
haha mike p we really could't inflict pete and jordan to our american friends, is it not bad enough they now have to endure the other two non entities
Go to Top of Page

rocker
Old Love

USA
3606 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2007 :  18:46:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
heh heh yeah thanks for the affliction!!! we'll see what becks is gonna do here...I have a theory...
See I think Becks PLC knows people'll pay any price for their little footy kiddies to get into the Premiership!! I think he wants to set up his academy here and just rake it in...;-)... plus there'll no doubt be Beckham sport stores....and things we just may see: Becks renouncing UK citizenship because he wants to play on the US World Cup team??????..;-).....I'll be lookin' for the Beckham (really Keano)prawn sandwiches when the Galaxy play!....;-)....
Go to Top of Page

rocker
Old Love

USA
3606 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2007 :  18:55:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey and for Peter and Jordan I heard they were like marmite..you eirher love'em or hate'em..........;-)...
Go to Top of Page

Rob Dudda
Fourth Love

United Kingdom
131 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2007 :  19:06:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rocker

hey and for Peter and Jordan I heard they were like marmite..you eirher love'em or hate'em..........;-)...

Love Marmite{or Vegemite}.......the other two are Satans Spawn.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page