Old Man live
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Aake
Fourth Love

Sweden
112 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2004 :  10:48:18  Show Profile  Visit Aake's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,
Here is A great live one from GB 2004 you OLd Man fans.

http://w1.155.telia.com/~u15514693/

Shine on and LOVE one another.

bigrubberglove
Fourth Love

188 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2004 :  19:02:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Aake!

That was tremendous.

I love how he ends this brilliant song by just offhandedly saying "yeah, that's what i'm talking about" as if it was no big deal to belt that tune out,

Go to Top of Page

Aake
Fourth Love

Sweden
112 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2004 :  23:05:10  Show Profile  Visit Aake's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A bit weak at start but second part and the ending is just brilliant and you're right it's so cool when he goes yeh at end.
Believe it or not I have heard him do even better (Nottingham best show I've been at so far)And I'm sure now that Arthur is on you're gonna get some great ones on this tour.

Go to Top of Page

Tina
Old Love

United Kingdom
678 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2004 :  23:07:52  Show Profile  Visit Tina's Homepage  Click to see Tina's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi Aake, Nottingham was great wasn't it, in fact both Nottingham gigs were great, I guess you mean the first one at Rock City when I met you for the first time in the Bell. Where is the recording of Old Man from??
Go to Top of Page

Aake
Fourth Love

Sweden
112 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2004 :  23:55:41  Show Profile  Visit Aake's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Tina,yes I ment the first Nottingham gig,the Bell o yeh will never forget many Love fans at that pub they must still be counting the money from all the beers we had...recording is from Leeds.
Hopefully there is more to come !

Go to Top of Page

bigrubberglove
Fourth Love

188 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2004 :  05:56:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The January 16, 2004 show at GAMH in San Francisco was particularly amazing, not just for the singing but because Arthur went down into the crowd and sang the song there. It was an amazing moment.
Go to Top of Page

markk
Old Love

USA
803 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2004 :  16:01:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aake,
That was very enjoyable. Seems to be many wonderful things and music going on with Love now. And thanks to all for the very positive vibe this messageboard now expresses.
Go to Top of Page

LarryNYC
Fifth Love

USA
310 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2004 :  21:41:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Watched my FC DVD last night, first time in about 8 months, really in the mood for NYC Town Hall on wednesday now !!
Go to Top of Page

bob f.
Old Love

USA
1308 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2004 :  03:14:08  Show Profile  Visit bob f.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
each time i,ve seen OLD MAN live, the chills get me, with a lump in the throat! i think the added effect of the music stand, obviousley a tribute to BRYAN, is , is touching.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page